BY GARNIER #48 in Face Masks

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with pomegranate extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

• The Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask is amazing! I love the...1 Answers
  • Love it or hate it? How did it work for you?5 Answers
  • Love or hate??Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask3 Answers
Beverly E.
There are 4 Different Garnier Moisture Bomb Masks
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by these water based sheet masks. .
I got all 4 that they had at the store sorry one did not make it into the first picture. The Pomegranate(  all four with Hyaluronic), the Chamomile, and the Sakura masks and then the Aloe I have not used it  yet.I tried 3 of the 4 masks  and I'd have to say my skin was so plump and hydrated for 3 days after use. My favorite and the one I went back and bought 5 more of was the POMEGRANATE  my skin felt like silk for days after using this mask and I would say I'm very picky about my sheet masks I did have to cut a tad bit around the mouth but that's not a big deal. The BIG  DEAL IS WHAT IT DID FOR MY SKIN!!! SUPPER HYDRATION for 3 days. I use a lot of  Korean skin care so I was pleasantly surprised by these masks .... I would highly recommend them to any age or skin type. Note: only 3 made it into one picture the forth is in second picture.
I hope this helps you feel better about trying this great product.❤️🌹❤️

Caila G.
I was very excited to try this product that I received as a free sample. As soon as I got it I went to the bathroom washed my face and put it on. First I opened it up and smelled it. It smells just like the Garnier shampoo so I liked it. I took it out the packaging and immediately realized why it is a hydrating mask. It felt so wet I swore I could ring it out like a towel. Putting the mask on was a little tricky. It slides around a lot and when you take the blue protective film off it starts to peel off your face. After you press everything down it holds into place pretty well. I only had to adjust once in the 15 minutes I had it on. Once I had it on noticed it had a cooling feeling which was nice. After time was off I took it off and it came off easily. The instructions said to rub in excess gel into face and you didn't need to wash off. I did that and noticed my face felt kind of sticky a couple of hours after. Other than that I noticed it clumped up any hair that touched the gel. I did immediately see and feel a difference on my skin. It felt cleaner softer and was definitely more hydrated
jesse lynn b.
I love a good, affordable sheet mask so when I saw Garnier had their own line of them I was more than happy to give them a try. Even though my skin is oily, I picked up the moisture mask because it never hurts to have your face feel fresh and awake. At first  I was annoyed (which happens often with sheets) that the fit was so poor/large. But then I realized I could hook me ears in and then it fit much better. I immediately could tell this mask had ALOT of product on it. Which can be a little messy and overpowering. So after putting on the mask I found by giving a couple rub-in rounds really helped with it feeling too wet. I waited the usual 15-20 minutes and then removed it. The mask left quite a bit of residue, so I just massaged that into my face and neck and then went to bed. I didn't immediately notice a change in my skin other than feeling like I had just pressed a lot of product into it. But when I applied my makeup the next day my skin/pores looked really good. A bit smoother and brighter. I am not sure if I can thank the mask for that or I was just having a good makeup day, but I plan on trying another one of these to find out.
jennifer l.
Bethlehem, PA
Just got this in my Blessbox subscription box l. Normally I don’t like facemasks where you have to mold them to your skin but this was actually the easiest one and the most accurate and you didn’t have to adjust it 1 million times. Also I literally just got done using it about a half hour ago but I kept it and the outside part that didn’t touch my face I keep using to dab at my face every 10 minutes or so just to keep the moisture in and my skin does feel great so we will see!!!!
Shanna C.
Killeen, TX
garnier skinactive moisture bomb super hydrating mask claims to provide deep moisture & freshen and soften skin. Inside the foil pouch is a cotton mask with a blue protective film drenched in half of a bottle of essence! The essence has a mild, yet refreshing, fruity scent. Pouch contains extra essence, which I applied to my neck and chest. Mask is refreshingly cool, yet somewhat uncomfortably chilly with the ceiling fan on. I could feel my skin immediately begin to cool and plump. I applied this mask for 25 mins as it wasn't anywhere near dry after the recommended 15 min application. I then folded the mask and applied it to my neck because it's quite refreshing!Essence absorbs quickly and leaves no tacky/sticky residue. I applied a thick night pack following this mask without any pilling of products. My skin feels extremely hydrated and refreshed!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Meredith M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am going to give this product a solid 4. I don't know what happened, but my mask had extremely small eye and mouth holes. I see pictures of others using this product, and their masks look much more accommodating that mine. With that being said, I enjoyed the serum that the mask was soaked in. There was enough left over to apply to my neck. I used this before bed. When I woke up, my skin was half dewy, half oily. Just really shiny. I did rub in the excess after I took the mask off, but maybe it was just too much for my skin to absorb.  Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask
Jean W.
Durham, NC
The second I touched this mask to my face, it was instantly tingly. I wasn't sure if it was the kind of tingly that meant it was working or the kind of tingly that meant I should take it off immediately. It started around my mouth and nose area, which is where I have some significant sensitivity at the moment, so my first thought was that it was reacting to my skin, but it started to tingle all over after a couple of minutes. I definitely felt my face plumping because it became almost numbing. When I took off the mask, I followed the directions and rubbed the remaining product into my skin. It was kind of thick and sticky, but I ended up patting the rest of it in with a towel. I proceeded with the rest of my night time skin care routine. So far, I haven't noticed any blotchy patches or break outs and my skin feels pretty hydrated.
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I absolutely love this face mask. It comes in a sheet and is literally dripping with goodness. I had never used this brand before, but the value drew me in. I got it for about $3 at Target, which isn't bad for how well it worked. It was lightly scented, so it definitely wasn't overwhelming but just the right amount to cover any type of chemical smell that would have been there.

My skin felt incredible after I used it. It felt tight and moisturized! I felt like it looked brighter and I know it felt much tighter, so my forehead wrinkles were temporarily made invisible! Definitely worth a try!
Melinda W.
Pembroke Pines FL
I really like this mask, this was my first time using any type of mask. The instructions include leave mask on for 20 min. and remove mask and no need to rinse. Once I removed the mask my skin did feel very oily but I followed directions and left oils on my face. I went to bed and in the morning my face felt so hydrated without a glimpse of oily. It felt like my skin took a while to absorb all the nourishment, and wellah gorgeous hydrated skin in the morning. I will purchase these over and over again. The mask are not expensive either. Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask
Holly S.
I love using face masks. There's something about the relaxing feel mixed with the added skin benefits that I love! I don't always love the fact that I have to get up and wash my face once they're dry. That's where sheet masks come in- you can just take them off and pat in the remaining serum. This mask in particular is very moisturizing and is saturated in serum. You can tell when you feel the packaging! I really like how this mask has a (blue) cover sheet on it making it easier to unfold and know which side to use. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it's only $2.50!! 💵
Caroline E.
I have sensitive skin...has anyone with sensitive skin used this and didn't have a problem?
Anna G.
Love it or hate it? How did it work for you?
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
Do you think the sheet is worth the price?
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Is this good for acne? I'm always nervous to try new things on my face
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Who sells this? Hoping it helps my dry skin problem.