BY GARNIER

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with pomegranate extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

• can I use the same mask many times?  2 Answers
  • The Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask is amazing! I love the...1 Answers
  • Love it or hate it? How did it work for you?5 Answers
Lori L.
My skin is dying this winter and so I've decided to try masks, which I do not like. I had never done a sheet mask, so there was a little bit of a learning curve getting it placed on the blue cover off. I left it on the full 15 minutes, but it burned the whole time.  The only redeeming quality was my face was super soft the rest of the day. I did, however, put on my FAB Ultra Repair Cream and Origins A Perfect World Moisturizers afterward, so lots of moisture went in my face. I was surprised I didn't mind the sheet mask like I thought I would. But that burn was totally not worth it.  Will have to try another mask, another day, as this one I will not be repurchasing.
Shanna C.
Cypress, TX
garnier skinactive moisture bomb super hydrating mask claims to provide deep moisture & freshen and soften skin. Inside the foil pouch is a cotton mask with a blue protective film drenched in half of a bottle of essence! The essence has a mild, yet refreshing, fruity scent. Pouch contains extra essence, which I applied to my neck and chest. Mask is refreshingly cool, yet somewhat uncomfortably chilly with the ceiling fan on. I could feel my skin immediately begin to cool and plump. I applied this mask for 25 mins as it wasn't anywhere near dry after the recommended 15 min application. I then folded the mask and applied it to my neck because it's quite refreshing!Essence absorbs quickly and leaves no tacky/sticky residue. I applied a thick night pack following this mask without any pilling of products. My skin feels extremely hydrated and refreshed!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟/🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Ariel T.
Sunrise, FL
I absolutely love this face mask. It comes in a sheet and is literally dripping with goodness. I had never used this brand before, but the value drew me in. I got it for about $3 at Target, which isn't bad for how well it worked. It was lightly scented, so it definitely wasn't overwhelming but just the right amount to cover any type of chemical smell that would have been there.

My skin felt incredible after I used it. It felt tight and moisturized! I felt like it looked brighter and I know it felt much tighter, so my forehead wrinkles were temporarily made invisible! Definitely worth a try!
Jean W.
Durham, NC
The second I touched this mask to my face, it was instantly tingly. I wasn't sure if it was the kind of tingly that meant it was working or the kind of tingly that meant I should take it off immediately. It started around my mouth and nose area, which is where I have some significant sensitivity at the moment, so my first thought was that it was reacting to my skin, but it started to tingle all over after a couple of minutes. I definitely felt my face plumping because it became almost numbing. When I took off the mask, I followed the directions and rubbed the remaining product into my skin. It was kind of thick and sticky, but I ended up patting the rest of it in with a towel. I proceeded with the rest of my night time skin care routine. So far, I haven't noticed any blotchy patches or break outs and my skin feels pretty hydrated.
Holly S.
I love using face masks. There's something about the relaxing feel mixed with the added skin benefits that I love! I don't always love the fact that I have to get up and wash my face once they're dry. That's where sheet masks come in- you can just take them off and pat in the remaining serum. This mask in particular is very moisturizing and is saturated in serum. You can tell when you feel the packaging! I really like how this mask has a (blue) cover sheet on it making it easier to unfold and know which side to use. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and it's only $2.50!! 💵
Christina D.
Plainfield, IL
My review is of the Anti-Fatigue mask that is part of the MoistureBomb line. The packaging claims that the product hydrates, revitalizes, and reduces signs of fatigue. I used this mask the day after a night of drinking, when my skin felt at its worst: red, dry, splotchy, gross. This mask felt like heaven on my skin. It was full of moisture. I woke up this morning looking totally rejuvenated. Only down side is there is a blue film you are supposed to remove after application of the mask. I find it unnecessary and it makes it difficult to mold to your face. Once it is off, you are in for a relaxing treat! Can't wait to try the others.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love using these mask. This one left my face feeling really hydrated and really soft after I used it. I bought three of the garnier face mask and love them all. I bought all of mine at Wal-Mart for about $2.00 and have no complaints. These mask do not leave my face red after removing them and have a cooling effect while you have it on. All you do is put the mask on for 15 minutes remove the mask and then rub in the left over solution into your face. No need to rinse. The instructions are on the back of the package.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I was in a wedding in June and one of the bridesmaids brought 4 of these masks. She said she spent about $3 each on them. They were so refreshing after a day or running around at rehearsal and last minute wedding errands. I love that after you remove it you can just blend all the moisturizer into your skin. I woke up with super awesome refreshed and soft skin. I didn't even look like I had been up so late for the past two days doing wedding stuff. They are great! I would like to note that I have pretty sensitive skin and these did not do any harm or cause any rashes.
Andrea L.
Fort Pierce, FL
I loved that it came as a paper mask, leaving less mess to wash or wipe off. I do feel the mask was a little big and not proportioned to my face, but I creased it to make it work. There defiantly was a lot of moisture in this mask. The gel was goopey, however.... Once it was all over the feel of my face was worth it. I used the left over gel to spread to my neck. I felt refreshed and I could see an improvement on my skin.
Victoria B.
Bakersfield, CA
I found these at my local Rite Aid one day while I was waiting on my prescriptions . I was so pleased at how soothing it was on my face and smelled wonderful . I left it on for the max amount of suggested time and it left my face feeling so great and hydrated . When your living somewhere that gets into the 110 range during the summer it is important to find a good mask to restore the moisture to your face . This will be one I will continue to purchase. I hope they come out with even more.
Caroline E.
I have sensitive skin...has anyone with sensitive skin used this and didn't have a problem?
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
Do you think the sheet is worth the price?
Anna G.
Love it or hate it? How did it work for you?
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this going to make my skin tight? Is the Sun strong?
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Who sells this? Hoping it helps my dry skin problem.