BY GARNIER #28 in Face Masks

This water-based sheet mask with Hyaluronic Acid, an ingredient naturally found in skin, floods skin with intense, weightless hydration. Free of mineral oil and petrolatum, this non-greasy formula, with pomegranate extract, provides a soothing burst of hydration and a fresher, softer, more radiant look.

Half a bottle of hydrating serum in 1 mask

Delivers 24 hour long-lasting hydration

Helps prevent moisture loss throughout the day

• The Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask is amazing! I love the g...1 Answers
  • Love it or hate it? How did it work for you?5 Answers
  • Love or hate??Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask3 Answers
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I was pleasantly surprised by this (The Super Hydrating Mask Mattifying) mask! When I put it on I felt a cooling sensation all over my face. The mask itself was covered in a gel-like formula. Easy to apply. I actually kept mine on for an hour rather than the recommended 15 minutes. I really enjoyed how well it fit my face (which I didn't expect) and stayed in place while I did my daily chores around the house. After peeling it off, I used the excess "gel" in the package and applied it all over my face and neck. At first, my skin was glowing and my pores looked slightly smaller. As the day wore on, the look felt almost sticky and looked a little shiny (remember, I used all of the excess formula). I started to feel a pimple coming in on my forehead so I was very skeptical of this product. I fell asleep with the product on my face and the next day my face looked slightly more refreshed. The pimple was actually minimized. I won't claim this is a miracle worker but it's results were noticeable, especially considering the price (less than $2 at Walmart). It actually did end up mattifying my t-zone although I didn't notice until the morning considering I'd applied so much. It reminded me of a much cheaper version of Ole Henrikson's Oil Control Hydrator (also not as good but still worked!). My face felt very smooth and supple without noticeably clogged pores. It didn't completely change my face's appearance, however, it might really help with multiple applications. Overall, I am happy I purchased this mask and will probably be purchasing another soon. I do recommend this mask for anyone with normal to combo skin, may be too heavy for oily or acne prone skin.
Beverly E.
Beverly E.
There are 4 Different Garnier Moisture Bomb Masks
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by these water based sheet masks. .
I got all 4 that they had at the store sorry one did not make it into the first picture. The Pomegranate(  all four with Hyaluronic), the Chamomile, and the Sakura masks and then the Aloe I have not used it  yet.I tried 3 of the 4 masks  and I'd have to say my skin was so plump and hydrated for 3 days after use. My favorite and the one I went back and bought 5 more of was the POMEGRANATE  my skin felt like silk for days after using this mask and I would say I'm very picky about my sheet masks I did have to cut a tad bit around the mouth but that's not a big deal. The BIG  DEAL IS WHAT IT DID FOR MY SKIN!!! SUPPER HYDRATION for 3 days. I use a lot of  Korean skin care so I was pleasantly surprised by these masks .... I would highly recommend them to any age or skin type. Note: only 3 made it into one picture the forth is in second picture.
I hope this helps you feel better about trying this great product.❤️🌹❤️

Caila G.
Caila G.
I was very excited to try this product that I received as a free sample. As soon as I got it I went to the bathroom washed my face and put it on. First I opened it up and smelled it. It smells just like the Garnier shampoo so I liked it. I took it out the packaging and immediately realized why it is a hydrating mask. It felt so wet I swore I could ring it out like a towel. Putting the mask on was a little tricky. It slides around a lot and when you take the blue protective film off it starts to peel off your face. After you press everything down it holds into place pretty well. I only had to adjust once in the 15 minutes I had it on. Once I had it on noticed it had a cooling feeling which was nice. After time was off I took it off and it came off easily. The instructions said to rub in excess gel into face and you didn't need to wash off. I did that and noticed my face felt kind of sticky a couple of hours after. Other than that I noticed it clumped up any hair that touched the gel. I did immediately see and feel a difference on my skin. It felt cleaner softer and was definitely more hydrated
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
I love a good, affordable sheet mask so when I saw Garnier had their own line of them I was more than happy to give them a try. Even though my skin is oily, I picked up the moisture mask because it never hurts to have your face feel fresh and awake. At first  I was annoyed (which happens often with sheets) that the fit was so poor/large. But then I realized I could hook me ears in and then it fit much better. I immediately could tell this mask had ALOT of product on it. Which can be a little messy and overpowering. So after putting on the mask I found by giving a couple rub-in rounds really helped with it feeling too wet. I waited the usual 15-20 minutes and then removed it. The mask left quite a bit of residue, so I just massaged that into my face and neck and then went to bed. I didn't immediately notice a change in my skin other than feeling like I had just pressed a lot of product into it. But when I applied my makeup the next day my skin/pores looked really good. A bit smoother and brighter. I am not sure if I can thank the mask for that or I was just having a good makeup day, but I plan on trying another one of these to find out.
Grace N.
Grace N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really liked this mask. I got the soothing lavender version. Upon opening the package and reading the instructions, I realized there were two layers to the mask. I thought it was a little odd...I'm used to paper masks just being one layer and pressing it on your skin. I don't really think the extra layer made the application any easier or harder, but I think it did help preserve the product rather than getting it all over my fingertips. My next thought was... why are the mouth and eye holes so small?!!!! Once I peeled the second layer off, the small holes were no longer inconvenient or uncomfortable, and the mask fit nice and flat on my face. There was a lot of the product on the mask, which was very nice because it kept my face cool and moist throughout the whole 15 minutes. There weren't any strong scents or tingly sensations; it just felt very refreshing. I would definitely recommend doing this before bed as the instructions state... your skin will have more time to absorb all of the excess product overnight.
Anastasia Y.
Anastasia Y.
Mililani, HI
So I have the green mask, it's suppose to be green tea in it to help with acne. Also meant to mattify T zone and help reduce pores. It totally lives up to its info description. I left it on for 15 min and massage the serum into my face. It smells good and left my skin so smooth, moisturized and bright. I didn't wear makeup for the entire day. It's amazing, the price is very normal compared to different sheet mask. Mine with tax came out to 2.74. I'm going back tmwr to get as much as I can. Gotta stock up!
Imani H.
Imani H.
I have a thing for sheet masks currently so every time I see a new one I just have to try it. I found these at my Duane Reade for around $2.99. I bought the green one which is for reducing pores, mattifying the T-zone, and for normal to combination skin. I really want to reduce my pores and have combination skin so I figured this may be good to try. I left the mask on for 15mins then rubbed the remaining serum into the skin. I loved the way it made my skin look and feel. My face was glowing and my pores appeared much smaller. There was no drying or tightening on my face which I like. My skin looked very hydrated and radient. I was pleasantly surprised that this drugstore mask was so good. I didn't bother to wear face makeup for a few days after using because my face looked that good! Definitely going to stock up and get a few more.
Meredith M.
Meredith M.
Indianapolis, IN
I am going to give this product a solid 4. I don't know what happened, but my mask had extremely small eye and mouth holes. I see pictures of others using this product, and their masks look much more accommodating that mine. With that being said, I enjoyed the serum that the mask was soaked in. There was enough left over to apply to my neck. I used this before bed. When I woke up, my skin was half dewy, half oily. Just really shiny. I did rub in the excess after I took the mask off, but maybe it was just too much for my skin to absorb.  Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask
Daniela O.
Daniela O.
Nogales, AZ
i really liked the  Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask ! i got the Glow Boosting version (darker pink package). it doesn't have  a strong scent, like fresh floral kind of relaxing, the serum have a gooey feeling which i didn't mind, very refreshing. Easy to use, just press the sheet mask while removing the blue sheet, wait 15 minutes, rub the remaining product into your skin and you are ready to go. it was very gently with my skin, didn't see any allergy or redness so i think its good for sensitive skin, it leave my skin hydrated and a slightly glow. very affordable just 2.99. this sheet mask will be with my beauty products for a long time.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Love love love the Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Mask. I have sensitive skin, tons of allergies and breathing issues. This didn't affect any of those. The mask feels a bit strange going on but after a min or so it feels so amazing. I will warn that if you have teens, esp teen boys, that you will get teased if they see you in the mask lol. The first time I used it was w my reg dry skin plus unresolved winter dryness. It did an amazing job quenching my parched skin. Lasted just under a week with my skin in that condition but since I can do it every other week to keep my skin feeling amazing!! I've used multiple different masks before this and other than my clarifying clay mask to help resolve any clogged pores I might have from some adult acne occasionally I think I've found my go to mask!
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
I have sensitive skin...has anyone with sensitive skin used this and didn't have a problem?
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
Do you think the sheet is worth the price?
Anna G.
Anna G.
Love it or hate it? How did it work for you?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Is this good for acne? I'm always nervous to try new things on my face
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Is this going to make my skin tight? Is the Sun strong?