Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Energizing Eye Sheet Mask 6G

Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Energizing Eye Sheet Mask 6G

With Coconut Water

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Energizing Eye Sheet Mask 6G!
How would you rate this product?
St Thomas, ON
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Energizing Eye Sheet Mask 6G uploaded by Carrie H.
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Energizing Eye Sheet Mask 6G was a fun mask that I used today in my home office while I was working. It has a cooling sensation and it covered my lower and upper eye area nicely...a lot of eye masks don’t. Will definitely use it again.
San Ysidro, CA
1,100 reviews
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Energizing Eye Sheet Mask 6G uploaded by Victor D.
This eye mask was so funny, I haven't seen one like this one before. Garnier sheetmasks are great and very hydration. It helped me hydrate my eye contour and also it helped me brighten that area. Very recommended
Toronto , ON
Garnier Skinactive Moisture Bomb Energizing Eye Sheet Mask 6G uploaded by Annie G.
This eye mask is amazing. All their masks are actually great but this one really reduced my bags and dark circles. At $4.79 it's pretty affordable and they work!

Looking for your answer?