BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Anti-Acne BB Cream is an all-in-one product designed to treat and help prevent new acne blemishes and conceal imperfections for a fresh faced, clarified complexion. This fast-absorbing, oil-free formula contains 2 percent salicylic acid to treat acne blemishes and mineral pigments to conceal imperfections. One product, five results: clears acne blemishes, diminishes imperfections, helps prevent acne, minimized the appearance of redness and provides oil-free hydration. B.B. cream (Beauty Balm Cream) is a daily hybrid formula that offers advanced skincare plus immediate skin perfecting coverage. It combines several beauty routine steps in one single product.

• First off I have combo skin will this hold up? Does it last throu...1 Answers
  • I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's great but is...3 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good bb cream is this a good one? Does it oxidi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "resolveu muito meu problema com a acne disfarça e ameniza quase que totalmente" in 235 reviews
Jessica W.
Hackettstown, NJ
Review for: Light/Medium more...
This made my face look orange. I am really happy they discontinued it. I looked like I was two completely different shades. It was so not worth the money. I do not recommend it at all. They need to remake this product with a wider range of colors.
Katy D.
Londonderry, OH
I absolutely love this product. personally on a day where i'm not going full Glam or anything crazy like that or not feeling a full coverage kind of day I can even wear this alone with no foundation and still manage to look very decent clear throughout the day and it just makes my skin Glow.
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
Garnier is the first brand of BB cream that I ever tried. I have since tried many, many, many others and always go back to my first love. It gives me the best coverage and makes my skin look glowy without clogging up my pores. I have tried all 3 versions and can not say enough good things about them. I'm a light-medium all year long. Even at my palest it blends so well into my skin, like wearing a moisturizer and nothing else.
Kylie H.
Aberdeen, MD
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I can only use this in the summer as it’s a little dark for my skin tone any other time. It can be long lasting when set with a powder. A little bit greasy at times. Purchased a few times but like other brands better.
Sabrina C.
Review for: Light/Medium more...
I love this for everyday use. I try not to wear make-up everyday so that I can give my face a break. This BB Cream has enough coverage to correct some redness and blemishes without the thickness of a foundation. I definitely use this often and love the way it sits on the face. It's very light and you can build on top of it if you wish to use this instead of a foundation in your normal make-up routine.
Julia W.
I really liked this BB cream. It was very blendable to match my skin type and so it looked like I wasn't wearing anything at all. Personally, I like a little more coverage and putting on too much looked a little cakey but if you want something light this would be great for you.
Adrienne G.
Fullerton, CA
What do you use to apply this? Brush, sponge, fingers?
Franchesca R.
I've been in need of a BB CREAM but can't seem to find one to match my skin type is this good for oily skin?
Sarah
Does it actually get rid of acne
Magdalena r.
Linden, NJ
I have been using granite bb cream for a while. It's great but is there any other ones that are good that don't set into creases in your face. I always have smile lines after a few hours of wearing this
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Will this stick to dry patches? Is coverage decent or not worth trying?