BY GARNIER #65 in Night Cream

Intensely hydrates overnight. Reduces wrinkles for rested, younger-looking skin.

Put dullness to bed and wake up to rested, younger-looking skin. This refreshing formula combines the deeply hydrating power of a mask with the light feel of a lotion. Infused with Lavender Essential Oil, Hyaluronic & Hydroxy Acids, it renews, firms and even reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Now go ahead and recharge skin while you sleep!

Results:

In 1 week, skin feels firmer and more elastic. Skin looks refreshed and younger. In 4 weeks, visibly reduces the look of wrinkles.

Ingredients: Aqua/water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/jojoba Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil Dimer Dilinoleate, Ropanediol, Alcohol Denat., Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Octyldodecanol, Adenosine,albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ci 16035/red 40, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Citronellol, Darutoside, Disodium Edta, Disodium Phosphate, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Limonen, Linalool, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 338, Polysorbate 60, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract/ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Silica, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Nitrate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/fragrance.

Usage: Apply nightly to clean skin.

Use nightly with Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel-Cream.

• It is normal to feel burning on the face when using the c...5 Answers
  • Does this help with laugh lines?1 Answers
  • I know this is intended for overnight use, but has anyone...1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream
  • "Oh man, this stuff is amazing! It seriously feels like silk going on and instantly feels like it's working hydrating miracles! I did notice a significant change in my fine lines and was very happy with the results. The only thing I'd change is making the jar bigger for more product. I found this awesome night cream on clearance at a local store and wish it would always be the clearance price. I'd recommend this and use it again 😍" in 15 reviews
  • "After using this product for just a week I am noticing an improvement in my skin in the morning. with summer weather I normally notice my skin being dehydrated - with this product I wake up with fully hydrated, soft skin in the morning. I love this product!" in 12 reviews
  • "I am basically obsessed with this stuff! I started using it one week and, my face has cleared up wth the exception of one zit. It feels so smooth! I have used other anti aging products, this is the best. I have very sensitive skin, and this is gentle enough for me! Give it a try, worth every penny! " in 10 reviews
  • "It firms & brightens your skin & you begin to see the results next day!" in 1 review
Krysteena L.
Love love love this night cream. First off its for the face and neck. A plus. Secondly my skin still feels hydrated when I wake up. I've been using shea moisture African black soap problem skin moisturizer because I have acne scars but when I woke up the next day I skin felt so dry and tight. So I was looking for a really good night cream that didn't cost too much and this one is prefect. It says it help with fine lines and wrinkles, it's never too early to take care of that. Get them before they show. But as far as staying hydrated over night 100 % accurate.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
You would think that this product did miracles if you would have seen my face before this. I bought this at Walmart. This item was on sale so I thought to myself, "why not?" I have been needing something for my dark under eye circles for a long time. I feel like I came out of the womb with them. I have tried so much. I am Native American, and my family line has a history of deep set eyes and dark circles.

Anyways, the product comes in a very nice looking glass jar. ( not break the bank looking, but still nice) The product smells very nice. The texture is one I have never worked with before with cosmetics or beauty creams. It has a gel feel to it, but a creamy white look to it. It does not feel gel-like going in the face, however. It absorbs very well and doesn't leave a greasy feel. A small bit goes a long way. I always feel refreshed and moisturized after using this product. I have used it for almost a month now to test out, and I still have a lot of product left. I apply right before bed after toner, and sometimes in the morning when I look a little extra tired.

It has dramatically changed mine under eye circles, and fatigued look. Considering I am a senior in college, I feel like my face looks fatigued and stressed all the time, but this has helped tremendously. I regret not taking a before and after with this product, but for the price I did not think the results would be this dramatic. I wish I could show the difference this product has made for me. I am so thankful for this product and will buy again.
Kathy L.
New Orleans
This stuff is a crazy-good deal for how it makes your skin feel after using.
To be fair, I was usually putting it on following a high-end retinol, but I used it a couple of times on its own, and this stuff is banging!!! My skin felt soooo smooth, and in the morning there was a noticeable difference for me. My skin was still smooth, but looked fresher; more even and maybe even a little plumped? Fine lines seemed significantly diminished. Love love. Will be restocking soon.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I had been using a very well known department store brand but it was $50 for a small jar that lasted a month when only applied at night. I saw this on clearance at Walgreens for $8 because the jar had been opened but the lotion was not touched. I looked up the regular price and its regularly around $18. The reviews were high so I gave it a try. My face was smoother and more moisturized than when I was using the more expensive brand! It looked brighter and more supple the very next day after my first use. It only took a small amount for my face, the same amount as the department store brand but there's so much more in the jar that I can tell I'll get about 3 months out of it. I'm never going back to the department store again.
Lindsay G.
I really wanted to like this cream because the texture felt soooooo beautiful and it seemed like it would give life to my dehydrated skin, but it unfortunately clogged my pores. I was going through a stressful time when I tried it so maybe I’ll give it another chance soon. I gave it to my mom and she said it pills if you rub it when it’s dry.
Emily S.
Avon, IN
I love love love this product!  The packaging is chic and convenient, the texture of the product is light and doesn't smell obnoxious, and you see wonderful results by the next morning!  The puffiness of my eyes had been reduced, therefore decreasing the intensity of fine lines and premature wrinkles.  I've even found that applying it before putting on my makeup makes my concealer not crease nearly as severely and glides on rather easily.
I will definitely buy this for as long as Garnier is kind enough to produce it. Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti-Fatigue Sleeping Cream
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
Gariner night cream is pretty amazing.My face is so soft and hydrated. I bought this product at Walmart it was reasonable priced.This product was affective for me.I have used this product. For about one month now, and I see and feel a difference.I would recommend to everyone and I would purchase again.
Lisa M.
Cary
This one is a keeper!  I have very sensitive skin and can’t handle too much fragrance.  I also have rosacea.  This has an almost custard-like texture with a light fragrance.  It glides on skin lightly and definitely felt it brightened up my skin.  Used every night.  Love
Leslie L.
Houston, Tx
I like it so far. This is the first sleeping cream I purchased I like it. It is heavy but I mean that was expected because it is a night cream. I really like it the next morning my face feels so nice and moisturized and soft. The scent is nice too! overall I really like it and I do recommend
Dafne T.
El Paso, TX
I like this product. It isn’t my favorite but it does what it promises and that’s fine. It didn’t meet my expectations, for some reason my skin dried up so much right over the treated spots. I would recommend it to others who have a tougher skin that can take a little lift without reactions.
Jessica E.
It is normal to feel burning on the face when using the cream? 😱😩
Shelby H.
I have been wanting to try this product for a while now. Is it worth the money and does it do all that it says it does?
patrice C.
San Jose, CA
I have been using this for about 3 days and it burns my face, first two I thought it was because I had been blowing my nose a lot but I think its just the cream. does anyone else have this problem?
Stacy L.
Lexington , KY
Will this make me break out? I have acne-prone combination skin that occasionally breaks out when I use heavy, oil-based products.
cassi c.
Ringwood, NJ
I feel as if products targeted towards wrinkles mainly help wrinkles around the eyes...will this product help with forehead wrinkles and laugh lines?