BY GARNIER

Fights Dark Circles & De-puffs.

Put Puffiness To Bed And Wake Up To A Rested Look. A Hydrating And Refreshing Eye Gel Cream Infused With Essential Oil, Hyaluronic Acid And Caffeine. It Helps Fight Signs Of Fatigue And Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles And Puffiness For A Fresh, Bright Look.

Results:

First Morning, Deeply Hydrates, De-puffs Bags And Smoothes The Eye Area For A Rested Look. Over Time, Dark Circles Appear Less Visible, Eye Area Is Tightened And Looks Younger.

How To Use:

Apply Every Night To The Under-eye Area, Starting From The Inner Corner And Moving Outward. Gently Blend In Until Product Is Fully Absorbed.

Use Nightly With Garnier Skinactive Miracle Anti-fatigue Sleeping Cream.

Aqua/Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Lycerin, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Adenosine Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ammonium Polyacryld Imethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Ci 16035/Red 40, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Darutoside, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether, Silica, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum.

• Would you recommend this product for someone who has oily...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye wrinkles and if so how long...1 Answers
  • I just ordered this cream online. Is this effective most...2 Answers
Laurel P.
I just started using this recently. A friend gave it to me because she is allergic to basically everything and I have chronic dark circles under my eyes. This has definitely been some of the best stuff I have ever used. My dark circles and eye bags are pretty much gone and I've only been using it for 3 weeks. I love this stuff! I plan on buying more when I run out because it must works so great. My face looks completely different.
Lulu B.
I am not sure what is in this product but it disagrees with my eyes, badly. Shortly after applying, as directed, my eyes started burning and watering uncontrollably. I kept blotting my eyes, hoping that the tears were flushing the irritants out, but within minutes the burning was so severe that I had no choice but to feel my way to the bathroom and remove this cream and flush my eyes thoroughly. The next morning my eyes were red and irritated and my eyelids were red and swollen partially closed.
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Faithful part of my nightly skiing routine and I have seen remarkable results I’m quite happy I do use few other products with this.. revitalift Olay .. 1 steam my face over hot pot and towel to open my pores.. 2 cleanse my face garnier micellar then in a large bowl submerge my entire face with ice cold seltzer water 2 /3 times apply my creams and massage with my homemade roller
Krysteena L.
I love this eye cream. I saw results right away. My eyes looks more awake and brighter. The skin under my eyes is more firmer. I never had dark circle, puffy eyes or bags. I don’t have fine lines or winkles either. I just wanted a eye cream to help Prevent as I get older. This eye cream had been discontinued but I found it on eBay.
erica a.
Hattiesburg
I use a lot of Garnier skincare products. I use this at night and my eyes are less puffy and my undereye circles are not as dark, but I wouldn’t say I look less “fatigued” or less tired. I use it anyway!
Jennifer F.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I really like this eye gel. It’s light enough that it absorbs quickly so u can use it in the morning before make up but hydrating enough they it makes my fine lines look a bit plumper and more hydrated.
Alexandria F.
Millington, TN
While I may be new to using an eye cream, I could tell right off that this wasn’t my favorite. It’s not a bad product and I did use it for a while, but as soon as I put it on my eyes start to burn a little, and that was just too much for me. I feel like it did help make my eyes look less tired in the morning, but the burning feeling just wasn’t something I wanted to continually feel.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
A nighttime under eye cream, I like how it feels though i can't say i have noticed any fine lines disappearing. But luckily i don't actually have many yet so the goal is more to hold them back rather than get rid of. It does feel a touch greasy once on but since it's a night cream that doesn't really bother me at all. Will purchase again if i don't find something I like more.
mjinglot I.
I've been using this eye cream for a few months since January or so and can;t really say I see a big difference in my under eyes or eye area. I've mainly just been trying to finish it so I can get a different one. It stays sticky and takes a while to dry, and if you accidentally rub or touch your eye, some of it rubs off with it. I won't be getting this one again.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
How is this fit oily skin?
Maria F.
I just ordered this cream online. Is this effective most to use at night, during this day, or both?? Any irritation from product experienced on skin around eye area?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Would you recommend this product for someone who has oily skin.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
What eye creams do you recommend? I've tried Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti Fatigue Eye Gel-Cream and it burns my eyes. I'm looking for some other options.
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
Does this help with under eye wrinkles and if so how long until you see results?

Amazon