BY GARNIER

Fights Dark Circles & De-puffs.

Put Puffiness To Bed And Wake Up To A Rested Look. A Hydrating And Refreshing Eye Gel Cream Infused With Essential Oil, Hyaluronic Acid And Caffeine. It Helps Fight Signs Of Fatigue And Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles And Puffiness For A Fresh, Bright Look.

Results:

First Morning, Deeply Hydrates, De-puffs Bags And Smoothes The Eye Area For A Rested Look. Over Time, Dark Circles Appear Less Visible, Eye Area Is Tightened And Looks Younger.

How To Use:

Apply Every Night To The Under-eye Area, Starting From The Inner Corner And Moving Outward. Gently Blend In Until Product Is Fully Absorbed.

Use Nightly With Garnier Skinactive Miracle Anti-fatigue Sleeping Cream.

Aqua/Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Lycerin, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Adenosine Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ammonium Polyacryld Imethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Ci 16035/Red 40, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Darutoside, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether, Silica, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum.

• Would you recommend this product for someone who has oily...1 Answers
  • Does this help with under eye wrinkles and if so how long...1 Answers
  • I just ordered this cream online. Is this effective most...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexandria F.
Millington, TN
While I may be new to using an eye cream, I could tell right off that this wasn’t my favorite. It’s not a bad product and I did use it for a while, but as soon as I put it on my eyes start to burn a little, and that was just too much for me. I feel like it did help make my eyes look less tired in the morning, but the burning feeling just wasn’t something I wanted to continually feel.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Wake up with a bright eyes. This is a must have product of my night skincare routine . One product I guarantee you will work I have been using this for a long so many empty tube . It applies as a gel cream clear . I use on the lid and under my eyes it reduces puffiness and my tough dark circle has faded significantly. My holy grail product
Torey K.
I use this cream as part of my nightly skin care regimen. It instantly makes my eyes look so much better!!! I have really dark circles and this product has dramatically reduced the visibility of the circles. If I have had a long night I will use this cream in the morning and bye bye crazy looking under eyes! I love it!!
Lulu B.
I am not sure what is in this product but it disagrees with my eyes, badly. Shortly after applying, as directed, my eyes started burning and watering uncontrollably. I kept blotting my eyes, hoping that the tears were flushing the irritants out, but within minutes the burning was so severe that I had no choice but to feel my way to the bathroom and remove this cream and flush my eyes thoroughly. The next morning my eyes were red and irritated and my eyelids were red and swollen partially closed.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Faithful part of my nightly skiing routine and I have seen remarkable results I’m quite happy I do use few other products with this.. revitalift Olay .. 1 steam my face over hot pot and towel to open my pores.. 2 cleanse my face garnier micellar then in a large bowl submerge my entire face with ice cold seltzer water 2 /3 times apply my creams and massage with my homemade roller
Angelina r.
Orlando, FL
Este producto se ve que es de muy buena calidad me gustaría usarlo a ver qué tal me va con el, no he tenido la oportunidad de comprarlo.. espero en algún momento tener una de estas, si me mandan una muestra seria de mi agrado..
Chelsea R.
Huntsville, AL
This under eye cream is gel-based, thick enough to stay where you want it, and thin enough to be under under makeup. I loved the cooling sensation of the product for the first 45 seconds after application, but then it started to burn and tingle. It dried out the sensitive under eye skin and caused redness/itching. I don’t believe I’m allergic to the product after further testing, but this product should not be used on sensitive skin.
Amanda  R.
Bell, FL
It works great love there products and have to say it is nice gentle light substance light fragrance and is awesome  the package is attractive and sturdy it's affective really did the job and I liked it yes I would consider buying this product again
Besjana N.
Brooklyn
I have very bad under eye bags and instead of keeping buying expensive products as l usually do, l have decided to give a try to this drugstore brand, best choice ever!! A very effective product and love the packaging, no need to put my fingers in the jar ughh !! I definitely recommend it!!
Sarah B.
Missouri
i dont really like this much, a friend of mine adviced me to use it and its my first time using it, it felt sticky under my eyes, and i honestly just didnt like it, but for my other friend she felt like it worked really good on her, i just feel like it just needs more improvements.
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
How is this fit oily skin?
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
What eye creams do you recommend? I've tried Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti Fatigue Eye Gel-Cream and it burns my eyes. I'm looking for some other options.
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
Does this help with under eye wrinkles and if so how long until you see results?
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Would you recommend this product for someone who has oily skin.
Alexis P.
Swedesboro, NJ
How affective is this for dark circles?