Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsGarnier
SkinActive Miracle Anti Fatigue Eye Gel-Cream

Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti Fatigue Eye Gel-Cream

Fights Dark Circles & De-puffs.

Put Puffiness To Bed And Wake Up To A Rested Look. A Hydrating And Refreshing Eye Gel Cream Infused With Essential Oil, Hyaluronic Acid And Caffeine. It Helps Fight Signs Of Fatigue And Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles And Puffiness For A Fresh, Bright Look.

Results:

First Morning, Deeply Hydrates, De-puffs Bags And Smoothes The Eye Area For A Rested Look. Over Time, Dark Circles Appear Less Visible, Eye Area Is Tightened And Looks Younger.

How To Use:

Apply Every Night To The Under-eye Area, Starting From The Inner Corner And Moving Outward. Gently Blend In Until Product Is Fully Absorbed.

Use Nightly With Garnier Skinactive Miracle Anti-fatigue Sleeping Cream.

Aqua/Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Lycerin, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Adenosine Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ammonium Polyacryld Imethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caffeine, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Ci 16035/Red 40, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Darutoside, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether, Silica, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum.

Has anyone seen results after continuous use? Like for dark circles?
Is this creme gentle on your, face?
Would you recommend this product for someone who has oily skin.
Start your review of Garnier SkinActive Miracle Anti Fatigue Eye Gel-Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Kyla V.
Connelly Spg, NC
Lovely smell. Goes on smooth and easy. Great product. Love the glass jar and how nice it feels.
Rebe C.
La rutina diaria de crema nocturna nunca la dejo pasar. La piel por la noche se regenera y por la mañana te despiertas con una piel mas luminosa que sin usar determinadas cremas.
Glamwith C.
Wichita
I have some dark under eyes but this definitely help brighten them. It was very effective but a little pricey, definitely worth it though. It’s a gentle cream, perfect for the delicate under eyes. It’s is all I need in a cream!
Shelley M.
Shubuta, MS
It seemed to brighten my undereye area but my only complaint was it burned some when first applied.
Yasmin B.
Yuba City, CA
I use this product after washing my face and before going to bed. Before I began using this product I always had dry skin around my eyes and extreme puffiness, with this product it moisturizer along with allowing me to wake up with less puffy eyes so I don't look so tired the next morning
Valarie K.
Marengo, IL
I love this product. It really helps with the wrinkles around my eyes. I started using it when it first came out and I fell in love with it.
DANIELLE V.
PHOENIX
Was pretty good eye cream. Worked good and isn't over priced like some brand are. Would purchase again and would recommend this eye cream.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
This is a great product I put it on at night and when I wake I look refreshed in the morning.
susana A.
Bought this on the recommendation of a friend and it really does work. Tried all brands of this and that. This is by far the fastest and cheapest one I've used. Going to order another bottle now.
Veronica L.
El Cajon, CA
I just bought it and still using it at the moment, so I haven't seen any improvement yet. It usually takes me about a month to see any improvement but I will still buy this and recommend it to everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen F.
Plattsburgh, NY
il y a 4 ans
Amanda N. il y a 2 ans
Hey Kristen, you can try the ageLOC LumiSpa Idealeyes cream it goes with LumiSpa Accent. It's very smooth to your skin, it visibly firms and lifts skin on the under-eye area. It really helps. Please try get both products.