BY GARNIER #8 in Micellar Water

This All-in-One foaming gel cleanser is powerful, yet gentle to skin.

This All-in-One foaming gel face wash is powerful, yet gentle to skin. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing or over-drying. Ultra-gentle, fragrance-free formula is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. In one easy step, it gently foams to remove makeup and impurities leaving skin perfectly cleansed and refreshed. Rinses clean with no harsh rubbing. 97% agree Micellar Foaming Face Wash leaves skin perfectly clean.

Ingredients: 967071 29 Aqua/water, Glycerin, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Coco-betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Cocamide Mea, Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Polyquaternium-11, Ppg-5 Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water/grape Fruit Water. F.i.l.# B189874/1

Usage: Apply on wet skin and gently massage into a lather. Rinse off.   In case of direct eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Use morning and night.

• How well does this work on waterproof makeup such as eye ...5 Answers
  • Is this cleanser good for dry to combo skin? It’s winter ...3 Answers
  • Does it really remove eye makeup?2 Answers
Bre G.
kenilworth, NJ
This product is really nice because you just wash your face with it and it removes your makeup. I love makeup removers that are balms or cleansers where I just rub it in and rinse off, they’re so convenient you don’t need cotton rounds or anything extra. This does a good job of getting most of my makeup off, but I do need to work hard to get my eye makeup off with this sometimes. I love Garnier products because they’re super gentle and don’t irritate my skin
marissa b.
Lansing
This is my all time favorite makeup removing face wash! This nice foaming face wash completely removes all of my makeup with just the smallest amount. It doesn't burn my eyes and is super gentle on my skin. My skin always feels so soft and clean after using this! I will continue to repurchase and would highly recommend to those who dont want to deal with using makeup remover and face wash. This is a one stop shop!
Kristine C.
Love love love love love! I’ve been using this cleanser for about a year now and I absolutely love it! I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn’t break me out at all. It removes all my makeup, and leaves my skin feeling clean! Although it can also be used as a makeup remover, I always use makeup wipes before using this as a cleanser. I will continue to repurchasing this, definitely my holly grail item!!
Ashley M.
You know sometimes you use a product to clean your face and you think that it doesn’t work very well? Your skin is clean, but it doesn’t feel like it’s as clean as you want it to be? This product is the opposite. Every time I use this product my face feels clean, refreshed, and it makes my skin silky smooth. I also enjoy how good it smells, it’s a very clean fresh smell.
Brittany H.
Lubbock , TX
Bought this after trying the make up removing water. I’m a fan, both gently clean your face without harsh scrubbing or drying out. My daughter even likes it because it doesn’t burn her eyes. She has eczema so some products even burn her skin and this doesn’t. It’s a win in our book.
kaya t.
Salisbury, NC
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS PRODUCT. This product with this micellar water does a miracle. My skin was looking so vibrant & healthy while I was using them alone or together. I can’t find it in my local Walmart at the time & I’m furious ! 😂 I would recommend this to everyone
Jessica C.
Buxton, ME
Absolutely love this stuff! It gets your makeup off so quick especially the waterproof stuff. I like to use the makeup remover right after to have my pores completely clear from all the heavy makeup I wear on the daily. No breakouts here
Elizabeth E.
Philadelphia, PA
This helps get rid of all that leftover residue after washing my face, and leaves my face extra soft. I loved it so much when I got it in my Voxbox. Then I went out and bought it when it was gone! I highly recommend.
Daysha C.
LOVED THIS! I prefer the blue-lid one but this one is good as well, especially if you don’t use makeup that often. It’s also good for none makeup users and is fairly inexpensive. I love Garnier for that reason!
Keyana W.
I actually really like the foaming cleanser. I wasn’t a fan of the original micellar water but I like this cleanser. It doesn’t leave the awful residue that the other one does.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
How well does this work on waterproof makeup such as eye liner and eyebrow pomade?
Sneha I.
Edison, NJ
Is this cleanser good for dry to combo skin? It’s winter now and I have very dry skin that peals if not hydrated properly Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser
Kalaeja F.
Does it really remove eye makeup?
Siv S.
Bergen
I love the micellar water, but have not tried the gel cleanser. I usually remove my makeup with micellar water and double cleanse my skin after. First an oil cleanser and then a water based cleanser. Does this work as a water based cleanser?

Amazon