BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?8 Answers
Media (1903)
Courtney S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great! Cleans my face, keeps my skin feeling soft. Price is great for the amount of product and quality of product. Very gentle cleanser.
Chelsea P.
Georgetown, KY
I was surprised at how much I really like this. It takes make up off easily and leaves no residue. My skin is on the sensitive side and I had no issues. Would recommend and buy again.
Lili B.
Elgin, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It’s now a part of my daily routine. Works great usually just need two cotton pads to wipe my whole face clean. Leaves my skin clean and soft.
JJ L.
Purchased at: CVS
I like it! I know that this is a pretty cheap micelles water and it’s pretty good as a step one in double cleansing/makeup removal. Only thing I would complain about is that it can’t quite get rid of mascara on the first try, so sometimes I have raccoon eyes after showering.
Patricia P.
Es mi “go to” cuando tengo que retirar mi maquillaje. Siento que es un “must have” en todo kit de maquillaje.
Emily W.
Fraser, MI
Purchased at: Target
I really liked this product! It was really easy to use and took off my makeup really well! I prefer to use the one that takes off waterproof makeup as I use waterproof mascara but this works well too! I definitely recommend giving this a try!
Alfonsina G.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product. Removes all make up. But either I don’t know how to remove makeup off my eyelashes but it doesn’t remove mascara to well. Overall great leave my fave feeling fresh. And besides you don’t have to wash afterwards.
Aerial P.
Dothan, AL
Not impressed. Although the lid is very useful, compared to the similar size of Clinique’s version of this product. It allows the product to squirt out conveniently onto a cotton pad. Maybe I had a misconception of how the product works but it •FAILED• at removing waterproof mascara. I lost lashes and everything! So, do not purchase this product under the pretense of removing waterproof mascara. As for its other uses, could not comment.

Received product for free in a #VoxBox courtesy of #Influenster.
Joanna E.
Highland Park, NJ
Smells weird, but seems to clean well! Got off some makeup that regular water could not! This is what I is of I ran out of witch hazel!
Keila T.
Elizabethton, TN
While this one is not waterproof removing makeup remover it still does a great job of getting all the other things off. I always feel so clean and refreshed afterwards! I just use both of the bottles together!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.