BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?8 Answers
Media (1903)
Lilia P.
colima
Me gusta como limpia.mi rostro.
La tapa del.empaqur es muy comodo.
Ademas en las noches que estoy super cansada lo uso para quitar el maquillaje rapidamente
Florencia D.
Excelente Agua Micelar! Cumple con todo lo que promete, la utilizamos tanto mi madre como yo y nos va genial para ambos tipos de pieles. Ya vamos por el segundo bote y sin duda repetiremos porque es un básico en nuestra rutina.
Traney E.
New Orleans
Its very workable and help clean the dead pores in your skin and i like my oily skin keeps me from having dry skin and i really hate having dry face
𝓨𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓵𝓲 𝓜.
Hidalgo
Muy buen producto , súper recomendado , cumple con lo que promete , ademas que deja una piel incleible 😌
Madison G.
Hodgenville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a nice micellar water! I’ve been through several bottles and it does the job well. The only thing I don’t like is it feels a little greasy after you use it, so I always follow with toner. Other than the slight greasy feeling I don’t have anything bad to say
P A.
súper cool, te quita todo el maquillaje y deja la piel super lista y limpia, se los recomiendo 100%  además super barato y fácil de usar me encanta de verdad
Juliet K.
Ambler, PA
Purchased at: CVS
This cleansing water was alright. I used it in place of my toner, but it was nothing special and I just went back to my toners. I’m not saying it’s bad, but there are better products out there in my opinion. It’s fairly cheap though and it does what it says it will.
CYNTHIA E.
for me this is a excellent product super affordable the makeup gets remove so fast and the skin dont even get oily  and i totally recommend to my family and friends
brandi H.
Mason City
Purchased at: Walmart
I swear by this skinactive cleansing water. It don’t dry out my face and it leaves it feeling good not the ruff feeling. Love love love!!!! This
Yaritsa L.
Yakima
When this product came out I instantly bought it and I feel in love with it. I would use it to clean my makeup off my face and I love it, it worked so well for me
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.