BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Just a little help for all my beauties: FACIAL SKINCARE ...1 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?8 Answers
Media (1903)
Sasha K.
When it comes to skincare, I'm definitely someone who sticks with the basics but likes to branch out every now and then to try new products out. I received the Garnier Micellar Water as a sample to test out (full size) and completely fell in love! Not only does this product remove all makeup (even waterproof), it provides my skin with a beautiful, clean, and refreshing feeling. I love using this right before cleansing my skin and have noticed a HUGE difference in the way my skin looks and feels. I always used a cleanser to perform both steps of removing my makeup AND cleansing but once trying this product out, I am a firm believer that this product is a MUST HAVE in my daily skincare routine. I like to use this both morning and night to remove any excess oil and/or remove any makeup I had wore during the day & also love that it does not burn the eye area like other makeup removing products have done in the past. It does take a couple motions (as well as laying the cotton round pad on your eyes for a few seconds) to remove the mascara & eyeliner products but in the end, definitely removes all of the product. Also, the consistency is truly like water. It's very thin and feels absolutely refreshing placed both on the skin and after being removed off. Most makeup removers have an "oil like" consistency that feels heavy and thick but this one products a nice "water" feel as if you are only using water. Overall, I'd say that this is truly a wonderful product and am a buyer for life. In fact, it's definitely become an amazing product staple that I cannot live without. Definitely recommend this product for anyone curious in trying out the new micellar water trend as it's absolutely worth the hype!
courtney L.
This was the first time I had tried any kind of water like this. It works really well to get all of my makeup off without leaving my skin feeling oily and slimy. It's really gentle on my skin too so I don't break out and it doesn't irritate my eyes. Definitely recommend.
Amber M.
Tempe, AZ
Easiest thing in the world. Especially convenient after a night out or at the end of a long day when I'm too lazy for my usual full nighttime routine.

I even keep a small bottle in my overnight bag for friend/boyfriend sleepovers.

Removes even the most stubborn makeup with ease while also leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I follow with moisturizer and then I'm good to go (to bed 😴).
Caitlyn S.
Durango, CO
This is my stuff! I use it almost every day and it is a good price for how long it lasts me. I buy it typically at ulta or target, but target has better prices. I am impressed by how well this takes off all makeup and does not sting in your eyes. It doesn't burn when you accidentally get some in your eyes like other products, and the fact that it has no oils or fragrance works well on the face. It cleanses and cleans my face and I love this product!!! I even use it on my lips and for eyeliner
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
One of the best Micellar water ever! I am absolute fond of price and the effect which this water gives to me. It cleans all my make-up so good! Even waterproof! But there is no new spot or some other negative effect. So I could say that it costs each cent!
Lorna W.
I really don't know how to say this without sounding like a crazy lady, but this is the best face product I have ever used in my entire life. If it was up to me, I'd call this Miracle Water.

I noticed a result immediately upon using it. I'd never heard of Micellar Water before, but after being given the chance to test this by Chickadvisor, I looked it up. I'm normally quite sceptical of products that are 'scientific' finding them to not live up to their claims, but this experience was the complete opposite.

Unlike with my regular cleanser using the Micellar Water at night, my skin didn't feel stripped or overly clean, but lovely and soft and refreshed. I love, love, love that you can use it over your eyes and most especially, your lips. I have real problems with dry, indented lips and I noticed a massive improvement in just one week.

While this micellar water isn't supposed to remove waterproof makeup as well, I found it removed it even better than my regular oily brand on makeup remover, without the need to rinse my face after. I was absolutely astonished that it only took two wipe overs with cotton wool pads to remove almost all of my extremely heavy, waterproof makeup from an artistic photoshoot I did.

I will absolutely continue to buy this and recommend it to everyone I know. My husband has always had terrible problems with peeling skin on his nose and dry lips and cheeks during the harsh Quebec winters. We've tried so many face creams and none seem to solve the problem. As I was so impressed with this, I thought there was no harm in him trying it too and after only a week there is no more visible peeling on his face. I absolutely cannot say enough good things about the Micellar Water. Simple Amazing.

----------------------------------
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
I love this product.. it removed all of my makeup with just a couple drops of this. The bottle lasts me forever and price is worth it. Definitely recommend to others for purchase. And I'll buy again
pink g.
Salmiya, Hawally
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 I love these cleansing waters. Take my waterproof makeup off quickly without rubbing - primarily mascara ..it does not leave a feeling of stickiness, it is perfect for the day to day. ,,  My skin is squeaky clean and silky smooth. I love it!  I recommend it!
Nets H.
This stuff is brilliant! I had been using wipes before this as they where easy but I was going through loads of them. Then I tried this and it works so well and lasts such a long time that it's saved me loads. The only downside is taking off mascara can be a bit of hard work. but only really as hard as it is with makeup wipes so it's made no real difference to me.
Inma L.
Morón de la Frontera, Sevilla
Sin dudarlo la mejor agua micelar de la historia. Podéis probar todas las marcas existentes en el mercado ya sean famosas o marca blanca que ninguna os aseguro que se pueda parecer a esta. En una sola pasada te elimina el maquillaje, sin frotar y sin irritar la piel.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.