BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?8 Answers
Media (1903)
Stephanie O.
Chard, Somerset
Reaĺly not a fan of this I found it broke my skin out in spots and dryed my skin out like i have never had before
Jennifer W.
Pineville, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I was super excited for this product at first, but after using it I can’t explain how disappointed I was with this product. There was a lot of make up left on my face, and I always felt like there was residue left on my face. This product didn’t deliver on any of its advertised claims. I don’t recommend it as even a casual no make-up day cleanser.
Callie S.
frisco
Purchased at: Target
I would give it a zero if I could. I wear waterproof mascara and this did not take it off.
Breanna D.
Pikeville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Literally burnt my skin. I used it once and immediately felt a burning sensation on my skin at first it was okay then after about 1 minute it was horrible so I washed my face and ended up with looking like a lobster for about a week. It smelled horrible as well, and I mean the price is great for the amount of product but I just didn’t work for me.
Brandi D.
Paris, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t like this at all, I had to use a ton to remove anything and it made me feels like I had grease or some weird non cleaning feel afterwards
Pamela B.
Atlanta, GA
This one is not my fave. I only use it when I’m out of my Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths. I don’t really like the scent and it takes me a while and a lot of cotton to remove my full face of makeup with this product. Overall this is not meant for someone like me.
Savanna S.
I don’t understand the hype of Micellar Water. I purchased because i like simple skin care but this just felt like regular water. It didn’t clean my face at all.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t know what the hype is with this product. I’d rather use make up wipes personally and then wash my make up off with a cleanser. This left me feeling extremely oily when I already have oily skin.
ANA M.
I did not like this product I did not remove my makeup and it was average coverage. do not remove the regular mascara. I think you could use a tonic and you would have more benefit than using this miscellar water. I would not buy it again since it does not work for me. my skin type is mixed, fatty "T" zone and the rest normal.
Trenice K.
Goldsboro, NC
Purchased at: Target
I think the Gariner Micellar Water just isn’t for me! I tried the green cap since I have oily combo skin but that dried out my skin. I switched to this pink cap. The product still burned my eyes and was too harsh for the skin.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.