BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Just a little help for all my beauties: FACIAL SKINCARE ...1 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?8 Answers
Media (1903)
Vivien N.
In love with this it works amazingly I would recommend to everyone to buy it it makes makeup so easy to remove even my waterproof eyeliner!
Erica L.
This stuff takes makeup off great! Use it every night for best results! Not too pricy and can find in any store!
Pamela E.
This product is amazing, it works excellent and the price is so accessible. I really loved this micelar water soooo much
Melissa S.
Grandview, MO
I use this to take off my eye makeup and it works wonderfully for getting off my mascara and eye shadow. It is reasonable for price and lasts for awhile. It is gentle on the eyes as well and not oily like some makeup removers.
Laramy O.
Omaha, NE
This stuff is amazing. It doesn’t leave your skin greasy and gets everything off without scrubbing or irritation.
Mary Catherine M.
Kings Mountain
Loved this product! It really takes off all your makeup and is very gentle on the skin! It definitely is worth the price because it last a LONG time! I would definitely recommend this product to people who go all out with their makeup! I’ve repurchased it multiple times!
Natalie M.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite cleansing waters. I prefer this over other brands. I don't have to apply much to get makeup off. If you're using waterproof makeup, make sure you get the corresponding one. Otherwise, you'll be scrubbing a lot. I wish it was a little bit stronger. Otherwise, I am super happy with it!!!! It also comes in wipe form :)
Danielle M.
New York
Use this every night to take my makeup off. It works great to remove both face and eye makeup. I also use it in the morning just to wipe my face from the night. Great price for so much product in a bottle.
Sophie M.
Atlanta, GA
This micellar cleansing water is cheap and very gentle on the skin and I have very sensitive skin. It detoxes the skin and prevents acne
Venus and M.
It's very good about getting all the left over makeup off and makes my skin feel great. If you don't want to wash your face, I recommend using this. Great quality and worth the money
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Lysianne S.