BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Alexandria D.
New Bedford, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this to take my eye makeup off, it doesn’t burn the eyes at all. And the makeup comes off so much easier
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is fabulous! I wrest a lot of mascara and I use it to take mine off at night. It works wonders. I’m all about natural products and this one leaves my skin feelings wonderful. I highly recommend this to others!
Chi May D.
This did not take off any more makeup than straight water did. The waterproof formula works slightly better. Both sting my eyes when rinsing after.
Heather R.
Purchased at: Target
The best makeup remover in my opinion. It is easy to use on tough makeup and helps cleanse the skin as well!
Danaé L.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Removes all of my makeup quickly without leaving me feeling sticky. I feel cleansed afterwards and don’t really feel the need to do much more after that. I’ve tried many Micellar waters but this one removes the most makeup with less effort.
Danielle M.
Groveland, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s just ok. I feel like I have to use SO much to get my makeup off. It takes a lot to also take off my mascara, and the raised the price. I would rather pay a little more for a better brand. I wouldn’t buy again
Yenny I.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
I used Garnoer SkinActive Micellar Cleansing water to clean my face everyday. It cleansed my face without drying my skin. Love it.
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
I know so many people swear by micellar water, but I don’t really get it. I use Burt’s bees sensitive cleanser to remove makeup and cleanse my face with my Clarisonic, and I don’t really have a need for Micellar water. I tried to use it to take off my makeup and it didn’t really do much. It definitely didn’t even begin to touch my eye makeup. I’m giving it a three star though because it made my skin feel refreshed when I used in the morning before putting on my makeup. Besides that though, I don’t see the point or understand the hype. Will not purchase. I did receive this as a sample for testing purposes.
Misa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff lasts FOREVER. It’s super cheap!! Buy it at Walmart or a drug store rather than Ulta or Sephora, it’s much more inexpensive. This feels like water on your face and is safe and gentle on your eyes! I highly suggest it :)
Marimar F.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is fantastic! I use this after using my cleanser and make up remover and this stuff still manages to remove any excess dirt in the skin and dead skin cells. It’s amazing how much stuff this still removes after I believe it’s already been removed.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.