BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este producto para limpiar mi cara luego de un largo día maquillada. Excelente !!
Nyara S.
Ardmore, PA
It is something really good to clean your face and take your make up, I really recommend this
Ale R.
2120 Jones rd. Kershaw, South Carolina
Purchased at: Walmart
It is oily, but removes makeup very well. Once I used this I fell in love, also is affordable
Alexandra V.
Moreno Valley , CA
Super affordable and does the job for taking all my makeup and any dirt and oil off my face!!
meg j.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this! It doesn’t leave my face feeling dry or oily, it’s the perfect makeup cleanser!
Amelia bm175119 S.
I love this produc! Is not waterproof but i lovd this! !!!!!!!! I recommend 100% this product
Mariahelisabeth_18💜💄 r.
ironton,ohio
I really like this product, I bought it on amazon, very nice packaging, it is a good value ❤️
Cory G.
Bowling Green, KY
Perfect for taking off makeup. It's a great remover and works so well. Recommend it for sure.
Donna L.
calabash
Purchased at: Walgreens
My whole family uses this. It’s refreshing and leaves face smooth and clean . It works well.
Josephine s.
removes all makeup and cleans my pores and even dead skin. lasts a long time and is awesome!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.