BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kaylee W.
Charleston, WV
I’ve actually been using this product for about a year! It is so great to get my makeup completely off without going to the sink. My skin feels so refreshed when I use this product. I can’t help but repurchase it!
Teele S.
Saint Paul, MN
I've been looking for an alternative to my usual cleanser and I liked this! I've only used it at night but it removed my heaviest going-out makeup. No odor to boot! Would use again!
Joanna S.
I received the Garnier micellar water for review purposes as a part of What a Girl Wants voxbox. I was excited to try this product considering all the hype among the makeup community. It did remove all my makeup and my skin felt refreshed. But I did have to use couple cotton balls to thoroughly remove my makeup. Still I felt that there was makeup residue so I had to wash my face. I’m not sure if I was supposed to vigorously rub my face for the product to work. Overall it’s a decent product and might give it another try.
Pamela E.
It the best cleanser product I had ever try on! Hand downs! It leave my skin fresh, hydrated and clean. I sucks the fact that Influenster send such a small bottle. But the price at target is $7 which is not bad.
Nikita W.
Monrovia, IN
I like this stuff a lot! It’s very good on the skin and helps take the make up off! Doesn’t make my face greasy or oily. Would definitely recommend this to other people
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
I used Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water as a make up remover and it made my makeup smear on my eyes. It didn't even take off half my makeup. I haven't used it to clean my face because when I used it as a make up remover it left an oily substance on my face
Christina B.
Craryville, NY
I have used both this one and the waterproof! I can’t say enough good things about it. Works so well. Awesome for sensitive skin
Taylor M.
Villa Rica, GA
This is a good basic makeup remover. It gets all of my eye product off and doesn’t take a lot of unnecessary scrubbing. I use it with either a makeup remover cloth or with a cotton pad and it glides right on. Be sure not to get it in your eyes!!
Stephanie G.
Atlanta, GA
I SWEAR by this stuff! You think you wash your face well enough in the shower and then you use the micellar water and realize just how much you missed!! You need to make this a part of your daily face regimen ASAP!
Kimmy A.
Edgewood, MD
Smells amazingly great. Works perfectly and it really met my expectations. And even beyond that-- I love it so much.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.