BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rachel L.
Fostoria, OH
Not a big fan of this product, used a couple of times and really seemed to dry out my face ūüėě
Elizabeth B.
Salinas, CA
Really great for end of the day makeup removing. Sometimes I use it to just refresh my skin.
Allie  J.
Anderson, SC
Love this stuff and I can't get enough. I use it very day and it is very cheap. Get you some!
Rocio S.
For me is a espectacular! Perfect for all skin, refreshing and relaxing too. Is really good.
Deztene S.
Abilene, TX
Burns eyes not too great but it does do it's job so I can't complain, I won't be buying again
Anna R.
Maryville, TN
Best makeup remover ever! Gets everything off with just a little bit of product. Not drying.
Narmeen A.
Macomb , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This is hands down my favorite makeup remover ever because it cleans the make up in one wipe.
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home, AR
I do like this product. It seems to work well and take my makeup off nicely. Would recommend
Marcia M.
If you have sensitive skin don't use it just alone. Make sure you wash your face afterwards
Melodie R.
Nashville, TN
I love this stuff. I prefer it to a toner after cleansing, to remove any traces of makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Okay ladies I need helpūüėĆ I've seen this Pink cleansing water and also the Blue cleansing water. The problem is I have oily skin and I have no idea which is better for my usage. I don't understand the difference in both this bottles or unless I've mis read somewhere:/ so please ladies I'm gettting older and I'm taking care of my face skin and age ... yikes. Okay so which one ? Or is it neither what I'm looking for ?
Lysianne S.