BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brooke W.
Guyton, GA
I did receive this as a part of the influenster box for free, but even though it was complimentary I have to say I do like this product! I like that it was gentle, as my skin is sensitive and a lot of products irritate my skin. I would probably prefer the oil based one as I am more on the dry side , but other than that it was great!
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I really love this stuff! It works so well and removes all my makeup and dirt and leaves my skin feeling amazing! Also a great price.
Lindsey S.
Loved this cleansing water. Takes off all my makeup easily. Even water proof mascara. Small bottle that makes it easy to take with you. My face feels clean after using, doesn’t leave an oily feeling. Would definitely recommend!!
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
Absolutely LOVEEEEE this works soooo good to remove my makeup plus no wash off needed as this product doesnt have harsh chemicals. I will def be using this here on out for removing my makeup. Thank You for this complimentary product to try. Im in loveeeeee
Jessica M.
Augusta , GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love is to just cleanse my face or to just takeoff my make up it takes off the make up but literally one swipe and makes my washing process super easy leave the skin really soft and hydrated and gives it a give it a thumbs up
destiny E.
Tahlequah , OK
I love my micelles water. It is great for toning AND for removing makeup so removing and toning can be done all in one simple step. Don’t leave behind oily residue & is priced decent at $8.99. This product comes in around 3 different types and two different sizes.
Kaurenn M.
Clifton, NJ
This makeup remover works like magic. I have tried other makeup removers and some are still hard to remove. This once is so convenient and easy to remove. I would buy this again and again and again.
Kayla V.
Wow! Such a great product. It cleans very well and does not leave my skin feeling oily or dry. Has a clean smell to it! I use it both morning and night and love it so far!!
Madisen F.
Blaine, WA
Seriously this stuff is SO GOOD!!! This takes off your makeup so well! It doesn’t claim to take off waterproof makeup, but it definitely took off my waterproof mascara! I seriously can’t believe how great this works! This was a first for me trying the garnier micellar cleansing water; and I LOVE it!!!
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
This is my first time ever using Micellar water and I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised! My face felt super clean, it completely took my makeup off with ease, and it’s really not that expensive. I used it in the morning and last night and I really like it a lot.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.