BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Rosemariee M.
Lancaster , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This works wonders !! Takes off almost all my makeup without irritating my skin or leaving it red !!
Indiana C.
New York
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love using this product, it’s great to help clean up my makeup and also any oil residue on my skin
Breanna M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Really gets all the makeup off when I’m getting ready to go to bed! Love this cleanser and want more
Megan F.
West Seneca, NY
Love this! It is light and doesn’t leave any residue on your face but still removes waterproof makeup
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I love it.
I use it daily.
Never breaks out my skin (no need to rinse!)
Removes makeup easily.
❤️❤️❤️
Hannah O.
Chandler, AZ
Loved the smell and how easily it worked to remove my heavy eye makeup. Didn’t leave a trace behind!
Perla A.
Elmhurst, NY
I use this every night to remove my makeup. I love that it does not leave a sticky feel to the skin!
Angelica V.
Moreno Valley
I love this cleansing water! Removes the most make up! It’s definitely worth the price. Not too harsh
Stephanie H.
Providence, RI
I absolutely love this product it’s wonderful and removing make up. I highly recommend this product!
KD K.
I use this product every day and I love it! My skin looks so smooth and fresh ever since I switched.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.