BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
rosiefessings~0.5k🌹 a.
Houston TX
Purchased at: Target
This product is so good it get rid of all of my makeup ,cleanses my face makes it clean. I use it every night before sleep and in the mornings before putting on makeup it’s really cheap but a amazing product.
Monique L.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is fantastic! It takes dirt and makeup off of my face with ease! Ever since I received this cleansing water from my VoxBox I've been using it every night!
Melissa S.
WYCKOFF, NJ
Light and the perfect makeup remover. I say less chemicals the better and this product is right up my alley it is gentle on the skin and does the job to clean my makeup off.
Amenia R.
Purchased at: Target
I like to use this to remove my makeup. It doesn’t dry out my face like the makeup wipes. It doesn’t have a smell which is a good thing for me. It’s gentle to use for those who have sensitive skin. It’s a good value. But if you’re not sure you can always get the travel size to test it out.
Lori F.
Smyrna, GA
This was my first time trying Micellar water and I must say I was pretty impressed. I wear make up every day and always looking for a great cleanser to remove the products and prevent breakouts. I think it did well with cleansing my face. My only concern is the amount of cotton squares I had to use. It wasn’t that convenient. Maybe there is a better way? Otherwise it’s great!
Megan N.
Overall, I’m not a huge fan of micellar water. It is great for makeup removal and getting off hard to remove makeup like eyeliners and long wear lip color, but I’ve found it breaks me out and causes me to be more oily than usual. I want to love it, because it’s so easy to use, but it’s just not for me. I received this sample complimentary as part of the “what a girl wants” voxbox.
Ellen T.
Purchased at: Target
Great product! Leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed after a long day of wearing makeup. Takes a few wipes to get everything off, but my face feels great afterwards..
Stephanie B.
Tampa,Fl
Micellar Water

Loving this cleanser! I used it last night to take off my makeup and was surprised at how well it worked. My skin felt clean and it removed all of my makeup. I highly recommend this product and you can’t beat the price!!

#GarnierMicellarWater #MicellarWater #complimentary #contest @Influenster @GarnierUSA
Jen R.
Norwalk, CT
This product definitely met my expectations, and I had high expectations. I love the L’Oréal micellar water so much and this one is up to par with that one. It removes makeup easily and leaves the skin feeling fresh. Only thing was that if I used too much around my eyes, it would sting. Love this product! L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Oily Skin
Dani R.
Normal, IL
This has been a GAME CHANGER. Nothing has ever taken my makeup off this east before. I'll wash my face good in the shower come out and use the Garnier Micellar Water and makeup will still come off. Thank you so much Influenster for sending me this. Will be buying in the future.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.