BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
I love this! Affordable! And it takes my make up off without too much hassle!! Definitely worth getting!!
Gemma N Michael B.
I have tried this one and I like it as well it works really great easy to apply!! Met my expectations!
daniela J.
Love that it doesn’t leave an oily residue on your face when you use it and it gets all my make up off!
Megan D.
Kalispell, MT
I've tried many makeup removers! And i absolutley love this! And removes make-up so gently and quickly!
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Love this! Takes all the makeup off and leaves your skin clean. Even gets hair dye off your face too!!!
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
Really good this cleanising, its a brand a really like, no hace cons, its perfect for my sensitive skin
Amber O.
Grand Forks, ND
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing. Not greasy. Removes makeup easily. Not harsh on the skin! 10/10 would recommend
Yolanda B.
Tuskegee , AL
Refreshing. You don't feel dried out after using. At first I was like why would I buy this but .... 👍🏽
Chidimma E.
A staple product that i enjoy using! It's suitable for all skin types and is very gentle on this skin.
Jennifer R.
york, sc
Affordable, easy to find, and works beautifully. No residue is left behind with this cleanser. Get it!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.