BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Samantha S.
Saint Charles, MO
Purchased at: Target
I got this at target. Affordable. Easy to take off makeup. Works great on sensitive skin.
Gabriela D.
I have 2 years using this micellar water and I love it so much. It works like a dream and it feels great on my skin, also great for sensitive skin.
Aarika W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how gentle this product is and how effective it is at getting any kind of makeup off. It is very useful for cleaning up makeup because its oil free so it leaves behind no residue. By far my favorite makeup remover.
Lesa G.
Kissimmee, FL
I like this product I would use before a facial. It have a travel size bottle so I’m actually happy about it. It smells good and it feels good. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wears makeup.
Erica G.
Temple, TX
This is the best cleansing water I have ever tried. I’m not a big fan of make up removers but this one definitely changed my perspective.
Kim E.
I’ve been using this product for awhile. A roommate turned me on to it. It makes taking off your makeup so much easier especially eye makeup. I like the water but they make a cleanser too that isn’t good.
Rochelle G.
Grandview
Purchased at: ULTA
this product is AMAZING. looking at it you would think it wouldn't work. but its gentle and effective. face looked and fealt so clean.
Mildred H.
Bronx, NY
Not as great as the waterproof one. I have to scrub a bit more to remove the makeup. It doesnt irritate neither so thats always a good thing.
Kiara M.
This definitely does the job!!! You can remove anything to glittery eye makeup to a full face of foundation. This product is a must when you are removing makeup. Thanks Influenster for giving me the chance to try this product!!
Elisea A.
Stockton , CA
I love how easy this is to remove your makeup. Saves so much time and leaves the skin feeling amazing and looking flawless.  Absolutely recommend it! Super affordable price and definitely good quality! You can’t beat this!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.