BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Irene M.
Pomona , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I did not love this product personally because it was too rough on my sensitive skin.)
Nelsa E.
Vista, CA
Amazing product!!! Takes off my makeup with no issues and leaves my skin silky smooth.
Christy W.
Huntsville , TX
I loved this it really took off all my makeup. Didn’t feel greasy and wiped right off.
Kari E.
Maumelle, AR
This stuff is the best! I love using it! It’s great for the price and works really well
Michelle B.
Manteno, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing makeup remover. It is so gentle! I use this on clients all the time.
kennedy s.
Bloomington, IN
love these lightweight cleanser. great and easy to use if you’re feeling a little oily
Shaniece D.
Hollywood, FL
Great product it's gets all my makeup off in a jiffy.By far my favorite makeup eraser .
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Una desmaquillante muy bueno ami me funciona de marabilla se los recomiendo ...........
Lorrie L.
Peabody , MA
I love how well it takes off my makeup and how it leaves my pores feeling really clean.
Sydney H.
Kent, OH
takes off makeup, doesn’t burn eyes or skin, doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on the skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.