BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jess W.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE THIS - best makeup remover I have found. Often with other products still feels like my fave is covered but this makes it feel super clean and clear at the end of the day. Highly recommend especially as it is way cheaper than other brands
Ashley A.
Harrisonburg
I love this product because you can use it whenever you want without fear of it drying you out. Takes make up off, helps you feel less oily and always leaves my face feeling clean. The packaging is great, easy to open and use. I highly recommend this product!
Lindsey D.
Carmel
I like this, but I don't use it every day. It does a good job of removing my makeup but I still wash my face after I use this.
Heather A.
Vermont
After asking a question about how this product was I was pleased with some of the answers and it convinced me to get the product, it takes the makeup off real well and doesn't sting if it gets in my eyes
Tina T.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
It does the job but in retrospect there are a lot more better cleansing waters out there.
Adriana T.
California
This stuff is amazing! I thought it was gimmicky, but it's now my preferred makeup remover. I highly recommend this for people with sensitive skin. Sometimes face wipes can be too abrasive, especially around the eye area. That's why this is a great alternative. Not to mention, I don't feel the need to cleanse and moisturize after this. However, if you still prefer wipes, this works great for refreshing them when they start drying out.
Tina F.
Stokesdale
Purchased at: Walmart
This has officially replaced my high end tonor of 15 years. Garnier was so hyped up last year after Allure, I knew I wanted to try it but was skeptical (as I tend to be about all award-winning products). But, at least for me, this product has proven itself for sure. It really leaves your skin feeling clean but it goes beyond that and makes it feel refreshed! Like “ahhh..” (smile)
Cristi L.
Kansas City
This was perfect when traveling to Mexico, I forgot my face wash and this saved my face. It removes makeup perfectly.
Wanda V.
Bronx , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This one is my favorite one out if all dosent irritate my skin takes all makeup off and waterproof mascara dont need a makeup wipe after also removes dirt and cleans face throughly brings alot if product for good price. Really worth it really recommend
Heather P.
Gainesville , FL
Easily removed my makeup without any sort of friction or pulling. Really gentle on my sensitive skin and didn’t break me out! I really enjoyed this because I wear a lot of makeup daily!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.