BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Latasha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this Micellar Cleansing Water! I used to get an extra dose of clean after doing a mask and it was refreshing! It removed any left over dirt and impurities. There was no burning and no greasy residue which was amazing. I also loved that there was no oil, alcohol, or fragrance in this product!
Melanie M.
Philadelphia
I love this product this is very good for the skin. However after using this so many times I've noticed my skin has become oily. I don't know if it's from the weather or using this product too much. That's just a con. It smells really well and very light weight. I prefer using this then a make up wipe.
Juanita G.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! Super easy to use and removes all of my make up. It's gentle so you don't need to scrub hard or use a lot. I would consider if a pump would be more convenient. I would buy again and would recommend
Jessica H.
Swansea
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is great. It last a while. It has no scent. It cleans your face well. It's good for removing make up
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
Very strange to just wipe your face and not worry about rinsing or drying. Very skeptical it wasn't going to work but I used it with a face full of makeup and was very impressed. Took a few cotton rounds but it took the makeup off and my face felt great!! Didn't dry out my face or cause a reaction. Definitely worth it.
Shelby H.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a fine product. I have not re purchased it as of right now. A lot of people really enjoy this product. I don’t understand all the hype with these micellar cleansing waters. Seems like a whole new step
Shakenya S.
Magnolia, AR
The best! It removes ALL my makeup! This product is very affordable and comes in different sizes
member-762fa
I use this product daily to get the last traces of makeup/sunscreen/sweat off my face. Very good value for the price.
Hilary R.
Winterville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is magic. I don’t know how it hasn’t been a thing until now. It removes all of my eye makeup which is impressive and it doesn’t irritate my naturally sensitive skin. A plus side is it also doesn’t leave a film on my skin. Great value, definitely worth it.
Mikaela H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I LOVE THIS MICELLAR WATER! It is a amazing at removing makeup. It is a nice gentle remover. You get a lot of product in it and it lasts me a long time. It is by far one of my favorite makeup removers and prefer it over lots of brands.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.