BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Huntingtown, MD
I really like micellar water. This takes off even the toughest of makeup. Matte lipstick is a breeze and doesn't smear. Waterproof anything breaks down easily. I always wash my face afterwards though with a gentle cleanser. The price is affordable and it lasts a long time.
Courtney S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great! Cleans my face, keeps my skin feeling soft. Price is great for the amount of product and quality of product. Very gentle cleanser.
Oni M.
Absecon, NJ
I love the idea of this product. It works great and doesn’t leave residue. I just feel as though the value from makeup wipes and a good face wash is better than the price and size of this product. If you have the money to spend I suggest it but otherwise stick to a makeup remover.
Mayra N C.
Pacoima , CA
Purchased at: Target
Great make up remover. I like that it doesn’t leave my face oily after using it. It always makes my face look matte
Sabrina R.
San Bruno, CA
Purchased at: Target
It's very good , I got a free sample from influencer
Will buy more when this bottle runs out , I love it so much
Angelina M.
Oroville
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is an hitter! Takes off makeup so easily, for my whole face, I only need to use 2-3 small cotton pads. Would highly recommend!
Payton M.
Sinks Grove, WV
Really liked this product. I used it in the evening as a cleanser and make up remover. It left my skin feeling clean and soft.
Rainey L.
Los Angeles, California
This company sent me a sample of this and I think it was VERY effective! Once it got in the mail, it was VERY nice packaging, especially for a sample. I think I am going to buy the full product pretty soon! I recommend this to others more than ever!!
Lindsey R.
Amazing product! Gets all of my makeup off quickly without harsh rubbing or alcohol. It met all my of my expectations and more!
Mallory K.
New Windsor, MD
Purchased at: Target
Love love love this micellar water! Unlike most toners this does not dry me out and it also keeps my skin looking fresh. Love it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.