BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kristyn E.
Absolutely love this stuff. It's not too tough on my skin, I feel refreshed, and I'm totally buying more of it.
Alicia M.
Cheney
absolutely loved it. took all my makeup off with one wipe and doesnt hurt/irritate my skin or turn it all red.
Shifra E.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a great product. It's easy to use when I don't want to get my hair wet. It cleans skin without drying.
Suzzet R.
Fresno
I'vw uses the cleaning liquid and works good to take off your makeup. You go to bed feeling soft from your face
Ana M.
Federal Way, WA
Purchased at: Target
The garner skinactive moncellar cleansing water all in one is really good, gentle and quick to remove make up.
Daniela l.
Miami , FL
Purchased at: CVS
Mi favorito de la vida, me deja las piel super limpia he hidratada y la fórmula es super refrescante I love it
Noel F.
Pensacola, FL
I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I am obsessed. I love this stuff and will continue to use it.
Lauren R.
Oneonta, AL
I love this product! It takes off my makeup easily! It also has no smell and feels just like water to my skin!
Karina H.
Orlando, FL
I love it in any of my presentations, it leaves my skin super clean and free of impurities fascinates me i love
Angela O.
Eau Claire, WI
My new go to for eye make-up remover! No oily residue, doesn't bother my eyes, doesn't need a bunch of rubbing!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.