BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
2 favorite micellar water at the drugstore. inexpensive, last a long time good to take off any makeup
Michelle D.
I really like this cleaner because it easily removes my makeup and leaves my skin very clean and soft
Muna B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amazing dupe for the bioderma miceller water! Removes make up far better than any makeup wipe or wash
Kyana G.
I absolutely love this product. It takes all of the makeup off. Best makeup remover I’ve ever used.
Dajsha E.
Hutto, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Use this amazing stuff for cleansing my face and removing my make up. Saves me time and money. 🤗🤗🤗
Alexis A.
I love this it is really good bc I go swimming a lot and forget to take it off but I bring it with
Kenia B.
Grand Rapids
Purchased at: Amazon
Love ittt! It helps my skin so much and it makes it feel so much better and it’s not that expensive
Dayna K.
Fletcher , NC
I was really disappointed with this product, or didn’t take off my eye makeup like other mic waters
Jennifer T.
Davenport, FL
I love this! It completely takes off all the makeup. I highly recommend this to every makeup lover
Gisele S.
Taunton, MA
I do not know the product but I speak very well. I'll test to see if I like. I don't no. Good price
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.