BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
yvette g.
This is an awesome product! It removes all the dirt and makeup leaving your skin looking and feeling amazing
Ruby C.
Hillsboro, OR
This cleansing water is seriously the best product to remove make up i love how it never leaves my face oily
Sarita O.
Horizon City, TX
Removes my make up easily, and it is not to harsh on my face. Removes all my waterproof make up as well. :))
Bryna C.
Gadsden, AL
Great!!!! Love this product!!!! I've used several and this is the absolute best!!!!!! I highly recommend it.
Júlia Q.
I think the idea was to look like a thermal water, but in my view there's nothing like it. Is a good product.
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
This by far one of my favorite products. I use it every night and morning and it makes my skin feel so clean.
Tyra E.
Literally melts makeup away in seconds. I would choose this product over my holy grail makeup wipes any day!
Alexandra L.
Does its job at removing hard makeup. Only thing I do not like about it, is it makes my skin feel super oily.
Yeidi N.
Durham, Nc
Perfect to remove makeup and clean your face the scents it's so strong and it kinda burns but works very well
Brandy M.
McLoud, Oklahoma
I really like this. I use his combined with coconut oil to remove my makeup and moisturize at the same time.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.