BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Melissa M.
Randolph, NJ
Really love this product works great !! I bought this for my sister also and she's obsessed !
Tracy R.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I like how this one feels, it's doesn't leave your face too greasy and it removes your makeup
Diana G.
Fort Smith, AR
It’s so good like wow and I would definitely recommend you girls to get this it works amazing
Staci C.
Las Vegas , NV
I like how easy it is to wash my face . No need to rinse so no mess on the bathroom counter.
Ashley S.
Really great makeup remover and cleanser all in one, definitely part of my skin care routine!
Wendy R.
San Diego , CA
Perfect for every type of skin , and makeup remover so effortless will definitely recommend.
Carolina S.
Atlanta
I got a sample@of this product and it really is good! It cleanses well and is so refreshing!
Nicole R.
Orlando, FL
Love this for getting my makeup off! It takes off my makeup so easily without harsh rubbing!
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
Me encanta este producto para limpiar mi cara luego de un largo día maquillada. Excelente !!
Tina J.
College Station , TX
Great product. Removed all of my makeup and left me with smooth, clean skin. Would repurchase
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.