BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Leslie F.
I didn't really understand how this product was supposed to work. It did a good job removing makeup but the bottle says you do not have to rinse. I thought it left a bit of a film on my skin so I rinsed it anyway. I think overall it was a good product but some more more information on what the product is actually doing would be helpful.
Jessica L.
Irvine , CA
This a great first step in removing your makeup, easy and fast, just apply on cotton pad and wipe your makeup off. I do still recommend washing your face with a normal cleanser, double cleansing is the beat way to know your face is completely clean and makeup free. I found makeup still on my skin after just wiping my skin with this cleanser.
Lynette F.
Guaynabo
 Micellar Cleasing Water All-in-1 is really good. This is a great gentle micellar water that has no scent so its great for people who has sensitive skin. This product is amazing for all skin types because it removes makeup, refreshes, removes impurities and cleanses your skin. Its safe to use on the eyes, face and lips. I love it.
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
Garnier's micellar cleansing water is a must have! I use a cotton pad to remove my makeup before washing my face. It is gentle and works effortlessly without irritating my skin. This solution doesn't leave my face feeling dry or oily, which is rare for a makeup remover. I do wear minimal makeup, so I can't say how well this takes off a more made up look.
Callie V.
Laurel, MD
This is a magic product! I received this free from Influenster and I was a little apprehensive at first. My skins is very sensitive and other make up removers have only harmed my skin. But I am loving the Micellar Cleansing Water. It so easily takes off all of my makeup and leaves my skins feeling soft, instead of sticky like other removers.
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I love love love this product. My local store was selling the small ones for super low so I bought this and another type. I've heard about this everywhere and I get why😍 it's so amazing. It's gentle and you don't have to do any rubbing to get it which I've had to do with wipes. It's great around your eyes no stinging. I wish I could give it 10 stars
Mary R.
Detroit, MI
This is such a great makeup remover! I wear a lot of dark makeup and this takes it right off. I would recommend using cotton pads instead of cotton balls. You use less of the product and the makeup comes off easier and you'll use less of the pads. I love that there is no perfume and no oily residue, and a moisturizer goes great over the top!
Jazmine T.
This product is amazing at removing makeup that my makeup wipes usually miss. Within 2 swipes, I’ve removed all of my eye makeup, which usually includes waterproof mascara and eyeliner. With this Micellar water, I know that my skin is clean.
Leticia P.
Pensacola, FL
This is a great product, it works really well to remove dirt and refresh your face before using a cleanser for a more deep clean, leaves my face feeling fresh in between washes as well.
Avani P.
This product did an okay job at taking off my makeup. Personally, I use this product for my face makeup but on my eyes. For removing eye makeup, I use the Neutrogena makeup removing oil-free thing! I forget the name of it but it works a little bit better than this.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.