BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Debbie O.
Spokane, WA
I love how this leaves my skin feeling. It removes makeup quite easily and feels really nice.
Dominique F.
Chattanooga, TN
I am in love with this stuff, it is super gentle on my face but bubbles and cleans like soap.
Carolina S.
Atlanta
I got a sample@of this product and it really is good! It cleanses well and is so refreshing!
This is one of the best makeup removers I have ever used definitely recommend this to anyone
Ashlynn G.
I've used this for a few weeks now, and I have recently repurchased it. It's great and gentle
Gabriela A.
Love removing my makeup with this doesn't leave it dry or oily it's effective and repeat user
Destiny H.
Raeford
Purchased at: CVS
Love it! I use it before I apply my makeup and if I’m in a rush. Effectively cleanses makeup!
HelloooMindyyy M.
Smithfield, NC
I love this cleanser! It takes all my makeup off with ease. It’s Gentle on my skin, non oily.
karen r.
Purchased at: Walgreens
LOVE this product, great price and lasts for a very long time. This removes all of my makeup
Kat S.
Doral, FL
Love this water
Works for face and eyes
Tons of product for a great price
Cleanses thoroughly
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.