BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
This is the best makeup remover! I use it every night and it takes off any makeup I have!
Deana L.
Euless, TX
Love this it removes makeup fast and easy love the go get it love this keep getting this
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Works really good remove all my makeup but I don't like the odor. I recommend it anyway
Estefany V.
Like this makeup cleanser. My makeup comes off right away. It’s really effective also.
Sabrina P.
High Point, NC
This is a great product. It removes even waterproof makeup easily. I keep this around.
Barbara R.
Springfield, MA
Use every day for mAkeup removal luv luv luv this product i will not use anything else
Haileigh T.
It was alright. Kinda oily on my skin. But it did the job. I wouldn't buy again though.
Shanejah L.
Peoria, IL
Best makeup remover ever! It doesn't burn my eyes and removes even the toughest mascara
Andrea G.
San Antonio, TX
I love this!!! It takes off my make up so easily and quick. I recommend it to everyone.
Heather G.
Very good product, I've been using it about 3 weeks now and have some positive results.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.