BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brooke W.
wake forest
Takes of makeup so easily I’ve had it for 1 month would definitely recommend it to a friend
Brittany D.
North Caldwell
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product but I can’t use it everyday. It makes my face a bit oily the next day.
Lindsay B.
Farmerville
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite facial cleanser. Not harsh on the face. It’s very gentle. Will buy again! Love!
Marcia M.
If you have sensitive skin don't use it just alone. Make sure you wash your face afterwards
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
This cleansing water is pretty good! It's an All-In-1, removes makeup + cleanses + soothes
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
Works great on my skin. Leaves my face clean and smooth. I love this stuff! Would recommend
Myrna M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Target
I couldn’t believe it removes all my makeup so fast and neat! My favorite and it lasts long
Katherine V.
Washington , DC
Best make up cleanser ever! I love it. It is so effortless. Removes your make-up so easily.
erin c.
blacksburg
good makeup remover, left my skin feeling clean. no major complaints but it wasn’t amazing
Madelyn U.
Hazleton
I love this one its so good and healthy i always used it and its work very perfectly for me
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.