BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
member-b1b28b7cb
Takes off all the hard to get mascara and lipsticks. Doesn’t leave my face oily or dry either.
Kendra S.
Tacoma, WA
Best skin cleanser. Takes off all the make up! I love it and glad I got to review this product.
Yissel L.
galt
Purchased at: Target
I love how this removes my makeup in one swipe. My skin feels smooth and clean when I use this
Clairissa S.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely fantastic, it did the job well. I will most definitely buy this again in the future.
Rachel L.
Fostoria, OH
Not a big fan of this product, used a couple of times and really seemed to dry out my face 😞
Mariahelisabeth_18💜💄 r.
ironton,ohio
I really like this product, I bought it on amazon, very nice packaging, it is a good value ❤️
Rocio S.
For me is a espectacular! Perfect for all skin, refreshing and relaxing too. Is really good.
Chauniece B.
Mattapan, MA
Makes taking waterproof mascara off a breeze! Doesn’t burn my eyes or leave them feeling dry.
Yadira T.
Moreno Valley
I’m just loving it, it clear all the impurities and make up from my face I would recommended
Debbie O.
Spokane, WA
I love how this leaves my skin feeling. It removes makeup quite easily and feels really nice.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.