BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marcia M.
If you have sensitive skin don't use it just alone. Make sure you wash your face afterwards
Alyssa B.
E Brunswick, NJ
Purchased at: Target
My #1 all time favorite skincare product. If you do not use this, START NOW! Works so well
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
Works great on my skin. Leaves my face clean and smooth. I love this stuff! Would recommend
Lydia M.
Ooltewah, TN
Great product! It removes makeup nicely, and leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed!
Abby B.
Massachusetts
Made my eczema flare up super bad, but took my makeup off well so I can’t really complain.
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
This product leaves the skin super good and refreshing I really recommend it! Good Price !
Hanna G.
Winamac
love this product!! i use it daily to take off my makeup & it leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Joanna C.
Great stuff for the price ! Gets all the makeup off and doesn’t make your face feel greasy!
Althea G.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this. Love this so much. Leaves my skin feeling extra clean! I use it after cleansing.
Jessica A.
Purchased at: Target
Recently bought it since I saw it at good price at target I truly recommend it for the eyes
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.