BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Porshia M.
Lansing, IL
The product was great however I felt like I was losing most of the product when applying to the Cotton ball.
Shahna S.
This stuff is super gentle and works wonders. It helps get off my toughest and most lasting makeup. Love it.
Zara k.
Roxbury Xing, MA
my favorite way to take off makeup! this gets dirt off and cheaper and more useful than makeup remover wipes
brenda j.
4005 san Eduardo ave laredo tx
The best for washing out all that make up I personally love it I buy this one and the other one their awesome
Rachael C.
Grove City, OH
Just bought this product and I am obsessed. Takes off all my make up and leaves a tingly firming clean feel!
Megan D.
Davie, FL
Such a great water to wash my face in the morning or at the end of a long day! Works great. Highly recommend!
Brittany M.
Removes make up better than make up wipes in my opinion. Also doesn't feel like you're using harsh chemicals.
Amber G.
Gloucester City, NJ
Love this make up remover! My skin is always feeling soft. It gets the make up all off too! Love love love it
viviane s.
Orlando, FL
The best invention of all time. I use every day, my skin is different after I have known this product. I like
Rayne E.
Angola, IN
Love love love !!! Can't say enough. This product is amazing, gentle yet so effective at removing makeup!!!!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.