BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Kameka T.
Purchased at: Target
I recently purchased this to help with makeup removal. I am pleased with the results so far. It does what it says.
Shatima C.
Very good cleanser. Leaves my skin moisturized, and cleans makeup off without scrubbing. Does not irritate my skin.
Jenna C.
Definitely some of my favorite micellar water. I love the size of the bottle and it takes off any residual makeup.
Anmirys P.
Muy buena para quitarme el maquillaje , tengo la piel grasa y no me saca nada de grasa , es muy efectivo realmente
Erica R.
Lindstrom, MN
I love this makeup remover! It is gentle on my skin, and it takes off all my makeup. Including waterproof mascara.
Asfia F.
It's amazing makeup remover, specially waterproof eye makeup for that you get to get the waterproof makeup remover
Cheyene H.
Thie stuff is the best to use for taking make up off. Doesnt leave a oily residue. Also leaves skin feeling better
Georlee F.
Providence, RI
This cleanser is life!!! It's not rough on my skin and leaves it clean and soft. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dominique H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have tired this product but I really didn't like this makeup cleansing water I feel that this didn't work as well
Amanda L.
This is one of my everyday must haves. This really cleans my face of all makeup, even waterproof mascara. Love it!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.