BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Brittany D.
Clinton
My fave makeup remover of all time!! No oily residue afterward and my face feels clean and refreshed!!
Melissa F.
Lebanon, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This brought works great but I really disliked the smell. Something about it smelled unpleasant to me.
Marielys D.
Connecticut
I completely love this stuff! Takes off all my makeup with no problems and it leaves my face hydrated.
Celia C.
Woodland , CA
Love it! Didn’t irritate my skin & removed my make up pretty easy. I would deff recommend it to anyone!
Gemma N Michael B.
I have tried this one and I like it as well it works really great easy to apply!! Met my expectations!
Jessica S.
Prospect Park, NJ
Love it, does the job takes off makeup very easy without rubbing too much and causing eyes to be bother
Raella B.
Spokane, WA
Love using this product as a toner after I've cleansed my face to remove any remaining dirt on my face.
Abigail J.
Love it good for the skin perfect make up remover comes just like that the price is definitely worth it
Becky F.
Bradenton
same thing as the other micellar water. gets all of my makeup off and really helps my skin feel amazing
Nicole D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this. It removes my makeup so easily without making my face oily. I recommend this to everyone.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.