BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Virginia l.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Took my makeup off really well, but it left my skin really oily i had to rewash twice to getbthe residue off
Ardelia W.
Pomona Park, FL
I recently tried this. I thought it was a good toner for my skin. I hated the sticky feeling ir gave my face
Janae M.
Akron, OH
Definitely believe the hype about the product! It's amazing . I may have to add this to my ride or die list.
Nere G.
It does it job. Leaves my skin feeling clean, removing any makeup and cleansing my skin before going to bed.
Jimmy S.
Bremen
Love this product not to expensive. Actually works on my face. Would recommend to others to buy this product
Janiece M.
I love this, it removes all my makeup and leaving it smooth but it does at times give a oil finish to my skin
Martaysia B.
It is amazing I will always use this product . I have never used anything else but this since I have tried it
Amy K.
CROWN POINT, IN
Work well removing make up. Only negative is a slimy after feel. Non irritating so great for sensitive skin.
Lizeth P.
I love it i love it, it removes all my makeup! Definitely recommend! Very effective. Love it. Would buy again
Ruby C.
Hillsboro, OR
This cleansing water is seriously the best product to remove make up i love how it never leaves my face oily
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.