BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Danielle A.
Staten island , NY
I use this on a cotton round to remove my eye makeup no tugging simple removing of eye makeup amazing!
Gemma N Michael B.
I have tried this one and I like it as well it works really great easy to apply!! Met my expectations!
Mariana M.
Loreal has the best products for the skin. I recomend this one because is good, accesible, good quality
Darline B.
Bay Shore, NY
Smells great. Doesn’t leave your face too dry. Doesn’t make your face oily. Cleans off my makeup easily
Shelby S.
san diego
This micellar water makes your make melt right off! It makes your face cleaning process so much easier
Luz ✨.
Malden
I love this makeup remover, it takes all of my makeup off, and I don’t get any reaction on my face !!!
Paris R.
Delaware, OH
Absolutely hated it. It did not take anything off I had to sit and scrub and scrub and irritate my skin
lexi c.
Sand Springs
I have used this for so long
Amazing for sensitive skin
I love this product
I use this with cotton pads
Kenia A.
San Antonio
This will take all your make up off, for sure!! You can go to bed knowing your face is clean and fresh
Haley B.
The best makeup remover. Does not burn my eyes when I'm taking makeup off and does not dry out my skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.