BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

kati l.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely loved this makeup remover it worked wonderfully! It made my face feel amazing. I absolutely loved it!
kaci s.
Mooringsport, LA
Amazing. i have the smaller bottle but it lasts! washes all my makeup off! recommend to anyone who wears full glam
Cynthia L.
Irvington, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my favorite leaves an oily film on my skin which makes it harder to use my other skin care products on top of.
Alejandra S.
Charlotte, NC
LOVE THIS PRODUCT FOR MAKE UP CLEAN. IS EASY NOT OILY REFRESHING. AND FOR AN EXCELENT COST. I ALREADY USE 2 BOTTLES
Lina K.
Atlanta, GA
i actually always use this already! love this product. leaves my skin feeling so clean and love that it’s not oily.
Becca B.
Melbourne, FL
Love love love love this product for removing my makeup!! One of the best things I’ve ever used. I use is every day
Shelby G.
Newton, AL
A little of this product goes a long way! I loved how easily I could remove my makeup without any harsh scrubbing.
Yasiri L.
Spring Hill
This is a great product to remove your makeup. It doesn’t leave that oily feeling that other make up remover leave.
Brianna K.
Berwick, PA
I really enjoy using this, it doesnt dry out my face and does a great job when removing dirt and oils feom my face
Hannah B.
Really freshens up my skin! This product cleans my skin and reguvinizes it at the same time! Highly recommend this!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.