BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chelsea H.
Hildebran, NC
I love this product and I will most definitely buy it again!! It doesn’t burn and is so smooth.
Brittney Z.
Calcium
Amazing! Makes my face feel so so soft. This is probably the only makeup cleaner I'll ever use.
Yasmin d.
Gilroy
Love this cleansing water refreshes my skin and make it feel smoother and also very affordable
Mariah A.
fresno
Doesn't take make up off as easy as the commercial but this stuff works really good all around.
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Great for taking off makeup. I usually prefer wipes but this is one of my favorite alternatives
Dinara H.
It takes off all my makeup I really like it. There’s no fragrance and it feels good on my skin
Ashley L.
Love the way this makes my face feel so fresh and clean. Easily removes makeup, dirt, and oil!
Clairissa S.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely fantastic, it did the job well. I will most definitely buy this again in the future.
Kayla W.
Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed, doesn’t leave signs of use afterwards. Priced fairly.
Courtney H.
Morehead, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is the bomb dot comb. I use it for everything. It makes a quick clean up of messes.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.