BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Jennifer D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is a wonderful makeup eraser to remove all my makeup off I really recommend buying this it’s really a miracle.
Robin R.
United States
I love this! Its a super cute bottle and takes all my makeup off with just a little of this! Will be using again!
Miacela B.
Tucson
This removes all my makeup and it makes me look like I never have worn makeup in my life! It just removes it all!
Catherine P.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love this stuff. Thank you for sending me more right when I needed some!! Wonderful packaging. Not harsh at all.
Lizzy t.
RENO, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff, doesn't irritate my skin and gets off every smudge down to my waterproof eyeliner and mascara.
Kenya C.
Chula vista, CA
I love how clean my skin feels after each use. I can be wearing the most stubborn make-up and it still comes off.
Kaitlin M.
Richmond , IN
I did not like this product very much. It wasn't as effective as I would've liked without a lot of time and use.
Hayley R.
This stuff is great. I like to use it vs make up wipes. It's very effective and doesn't irritate my skin at all.
Wendy G.
I love this so much !!! Takes everything off so well !! I need more of this !!! It's a bit oily but still good !!
Amanda J.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love this product! The bottle is a nice size and will last me a long time. Works great at taking off eye makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.