BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Somila T.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The best I have ever used!! Love micellat water and I love this toner leaves my skin so clean!!
Ashley M.
Midway, TN
This stuff is okay. I'm not in love with it. I feel like it is too oily. Even with my dry skin
Danne H.
Love this stuff. Use it daily as a makeup remover. Excellent quality for very reasonable price
Jo W.
Westminster, MD
Cleaned my makeup off my skin really well but always seems to break my skin out after I use it.
Lauren R.
Royse City, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my skin super cleansed and definitely gets off all of any dirt or oils that’s on my face
Betsi S.
Providence , RI
Realmente no la he utilizado mucho que digamos pero la compre en beautycon y me gustó bastante
member-b1b28b7cb
Takes off all the hard to get mascara and lipsticks. Doesn’t leave my face oily or dry either.
Kim w.
Randolph, NJ
Great for taking off makeup. I usually prefer wipes but this is one of my favorite alternatives
Abbey M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great water. Makes my skin soft and clean. It takes off a good amount of makeup off of my skin.
Dinara H.
It takes off all my makeup I really like it. There’s no fragrance and it feels good on my skin
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.