BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jo W.
Westminster, MD
Cleaned my makeup off my skin really well but always seems to break my skin out after I use it.
Ashley M.
Midway, TN
This stuff is okay. I'm not in love with it. I feel like it is too oily. Even with my dry skin
Anaila R.
Tampa
I have use this in the past it works pretty well. It’s not my go to product but I’ll recommend.
Ashley L.
Love the way this makes my face feel so fresh and clean. Easily removes makeup, dirt, and oil!
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Good price and gets rid of my makeup I use cotton round pads and it works very well. Effective
Somila T.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The best I have ever used!! Love micellat water and I love this toner leaves my skin so clean!!
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love this water. Keeps my pores clean. Good smell and removes all the dirt. Lasts a long time.
Marissa W.
Linden, CA
Love love love! It cleans so well and thankfully doesn’t leave my skin feeling gross and oily!
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Great buy effective on dry and oily skin inexpensive can purchase at Walmart Kmart any where !
Tara R.
Pinson, AL
This has been the best make up remover i havr ever used. Leaves me feeling clean and refreshed!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.