BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lee M.
Darien
The Garnier Micellar cleansing water is my favorite makeup remover! It removes eye and face makeup easily. When I use any other makeup removers I have to rinse my face after but not with this. It is very gentle and there is no need to harshly rub your face, eyes, and lips. I highly recommend this product to everyone even for those with sensitive skin.
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Purchased at: Target
My ride or die makeup remover!! I love this stuff!!! Takes all of my makeup away with ease and doesn't leave any sticky residue. I conveniently buy mine from Target or Walmart for under $7!! It lasts me 2 months, which is great value for my money!!
Derica D.
Essex, MD
I use this twice daily, in the morning to clean my face for the day and at night to clean off the makeup, dirt and oil of the day. I am loving the gently but effective cleaning action of this micellar water! It leaves my skin clean, smooth, and fresh feeling! Bonus- this is the best cleanser for makeup brushes and beauty blenders!! Again, gentle on the bristles but tough of the residue. I love it!
Grace G.
Akron
I loveeeeeeee micellar water !!! I use this to get my makeup off after a long day. It makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh. Very clean product. I have used other micellar water but this is by far the best. I have about 4 bottled in my drawer because I stay stocked up. If you are looking for a good makeup remover or easy/fast cleanser try this out!!
Natalie R.
Nampa, ID
I love using this to remove my makeup better than face wipes. I do not use it for my eye area (the blue one is great for eye makeup). I use cotton pads with it and it's not harsh or won't irritate your skin! The packaging is nice. I love that they have the travel size bottles now. Perfect for traveling! No more having to buy separate travel bottles!
Shelby P.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
Best thing to take off my makeup without hurting my sensitive face. Does not leave my face feeling greasy or heavy. Best makeup remover out there for the pricing. Would buy again and again.
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Easy to use, no smell, removes makeup easily. Does not dry out skin, does not leave skin oily, and it gentle on the skin. I enjoy the packaging because it seals well, and the plastic bottle makes it easy to use without spills. I had the use it multiple times to remove all the makeup, but I do enjoy using something that leaves my skin feeling fresh.
Taylor A.
San Marcos, CA
If you’re the type of person who enjoys a simple nighttime routine, this is a great product. It takes off makeup without having to use dozens of cotton balls and a little goes a long way. I did find myself using a little bit more for eye makeup than with other makeup removers, but that didn’t take away from my experience using it. I’d buy it again!
Hafsa A.
Austin
Best thing to use after using a facial cleaner. This is my part two go to. after i take my makeup off I like to go over my skin with this because then I'm 100 percent sure my skin is clear and clean for the night! I think it's perfect in both size and price!
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
THIS IS AMAZING. I love how easy it is to remove my makeup and how refreshing it smells and makes my skin feel. I use this every night when I am wanting to take my makeup off and it removes everything. I love how it’s not harsh to my eyelashes as well and makes them so soft and easy to remove my mascara and not ripping them off like other brands do.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.