BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sapphire W.
Lulu, FL
This stuff is amazing! My holy grail makeup remover. My skin always feels so soft after using it!
Asia S.
Spring, TX
Easy to use and remove heavy makeup! I usually use makeup remover wipes but this does the trick.
Sidney A.
This product is great for taking of makeup but I feel like the price could be a little bit lower.
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
One of my 2018 faves for sure! I use it after a long shift to make my face feel clean and fresh!
Deanna D.
I usually only use makeup removing wipes but if I want to use a liquid I always go for this one.
Maria T.
Patchogue , NY
My favorite forever , the best makeup cleaner
Not too oily and is really cheap
#garnierskinactive
Cecelia T.
This is one of my top 10 cleansers. It makes my skin feel hydrated and new. I use it on a daily.
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
I love it it takes off my makeup so well. It’s so nice I love that I got to try it in my voxbox.
kaci s.
Mooringsport, LA
Burns around my eyes bc of sensitive skin, but works WONDERS. Removes everything and isn’t greasy
Idalis N.
This product is good because you get a lot but I still think the simple micellar water is better
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.