BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica S.
Prospect Park, NJ
Love it, does the job takes off makeup very easy without rubbing too much and causing eyes to be bother
MARICELA J.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Works well to remove makeup, very gentle and affordable product. Will buy again. Definitely recommend.
Kaytlin S.
Love the micellar water! Goes so much farther than make up wipes and doesn't feel as harsh on the skin
Sarai B.
Lovington, NM
I love love love this product, it literally removes all of my makeup, and it is super gentle on my skin
Hannah G.
Jackson Ctr, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this ALL the time. It makes my makeup to come all the way off and leaves my face feeling so soft.
Gul S.
If you don't have this yet wyd it's so cheap and works so good it's so gentle on your skin it's amazing
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Favorite cleansing water EVER!! The price is good,works perfect on my skin and it’s easy to find 💁🏽‍♀️😍
Kenna M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Perfectly removes all makeup and is sensitive enough for my horribly sensitive skin. Love this product!
Huda M.
Chandler
Amazing miscellar water would love to use it mire and more once my this miscellar water gets finished🤗
Melissa F.
Lebanon, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
This brought works great but I really disliked the smell. Something about it smelled unpleasant to me.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.