BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
ivette r.
Homestead, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing!!!ūüėć I love it so much. I use it everyday. Leaves my skin feeling fresh after wiping all the make off.
Sarah S.
Orefield, PA
Love this cleanser. Doesn't dry out my skin. Smells good. Doesn't irritate my face either. Highly reccomend.
Jerica Q.
Seguin, TX
So gentle and really did a great job removing makeup!!! Face felt fresh after use! The price is really great!
Sarah J.
Rochelle, IL
Love this stuff. Works so well as a make up remover with out feeling like anything is on your face afterwards
Bryanna M.
I love how this product keeps your face clean and smooth. The texture of the product is not bad at all either
Andrea S.
Porterville, CA
This makeup removes is really useful when taking of your makeup it smells good and take all your makeup off.
Taquanna H.
This is very wonderful it gets of all the dirt and make just can feel better and is very gentle on your face
Lenora J.
2174 walker chapel cirlce Fultondale, AL
This one works good as well however the blue one is my favorite but test out this one because it seems milder
serena t.
Pacoima , CA
Love how it takes off the toughest makeup id use this every day for my daily use got to love it worth the buy
Daniela B.
Palmdale, CA
One of the best micellar water I have tried from the drugstore, it really take everything off with one swipe
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Okay ladies I need helpūüėĆ I've seen this Pink cleansing water and also the Blue cleansing water. The problem is I have oily skin and I have no idea which is better for my usage. I don't understand the difference in both this bottles or unless I've mis read somewhere:/ so please ladies I'm gettting older and I'm taking care of my face skin and age ... yikes. Okay so which one ? Or is it neither what I'm looking for ?
Lysianne S.