BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Marissa D.
Cortland, NY
One of my favorite products! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and gently but efficiently removes my makeup
dannielle w.
Purchased at: CVS
I love this cleansing water. It wipes make up off very easily and makes my face fill refreshed and clean.
Dolly T.
Westbury, NY
I like using this product to remove any left over makeup. It doesn’t dry my skin out and it’s affordable.
Paige W.
Clearbrook, MN
I love this stuff! This is the only one I haven’t tried and works like magic and leaves skin soft after!
Mayra G.
Anaheim, CA
This make up remover is such a great product and helps a lot with your skin and doesn't irritate it ❤....
Sable C.
I love the Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1! It helps get makeup off which is a plus!
Emily G.
Seaford, DE
I like this but using the wipes are so much easier. I hate that i have to have a separate cloth for this
Kacey C.
Coward, SC
I love this! Affordable! And it takes my make up off without too much hassle!! Definitely worth getting!!
Carly L.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff is amazing. Really removes makeup well and makes it super simple. I'll definitely repurchase.
Maggie M.
Purchased at: Target
This is really good it cleans your face and removes all residues of makeup i really do like this product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.