BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Gladytza A.
This is by far the best eye makeup remover, face makeup remover, skin cleanser I'VE EVER USED!! This is the only eye makeup remover that DOESN'T irritate my eyes. Every other one I've tried either burns, makes my vision blurry, it's makes my eyes itch... Not this stuff!! This is so affordable (especially if you get the jumbo!) and I recommend it to literally everyone. So so good!!
Amy L.
Hammond, IN
This stuff is legit. I mean it actually works. Takes your eye makeup off all of the way. No oily residue. No raccoon eyes. I am in love!!! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Patricia R.
Aurora, CO
I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about this when I first saw it. I thought yeah right there is no way that is going to take off all of my make up, especially my mascara! it does though, it really does!. i use is on a cotton round and let it sit o. my eye for a few seconds then gently wipe off and ta dah there it goes. My skin really does feel nice anf refreshed afterwards too!
Dayana S.
Eugene, OR
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
This product leaves my skin fresh, clean and READY to sleep or to start my day. Sometimes even if im not using make up it feels good to just use this product to remove the dirt of your skin. The only reason why I don’t put five stars it’s because it doesn’t remove my mascara quickly and easy otherwise it’s a good product.
Kiara I.
Naples, FL
I have very sensitive skin and I always have dry patches, and sometimes makeup remover wipes are too harsh on my skin!
I wanted something easy and gentle. My skin felt so soft after I used it. It’s also perfect for a cleanser when you’re in a hurry, it gets the job done perfectly!
Will buy 100% once I run out!
I also got this a complimentary gift from Influenster for testing purposes!
Palm T.
It doesn't clean the make up unless you use a make up remover wipes first. Then you use this to clean the face and the eyeshadows. But it does make your face so soft and you can use it for a quick clean.
howida j.
This is a great product for taking off makeup before washing your face. I apply a little on a cotton ball which removes almost all of my eye makeup then use another to wipe off the rest of my face. It makes washing my face a breeze! Skin feels clean. Love this product!
zane r.
Iuka, MS
I love this product! It’s a must use for me day and night! I use it with cotton rounds and it’s a very affordable product. It’s gentle on skin and doesn’t leave a bad smell. I would definitely buy again.
Jess P.
I did not love this product at all. I felt like it was soaking into my skin rather than removing makeup. It made the mascara just smear everywhere rather than cleanly remove it from my face. I would not purchase the product again and stopped using it after a few times. I much prefer makeup wipes over this makeup remover.
Parichehr K.
Eugene , OR
I really liked the overall application- very easy and light. I didn’t get that sticky feeling that I’ve experienced with other toners where it feels like you’ve put hand sanitizer on.
I received this as a complimentary product for testing purposes and am very happy overall.
I didn’t have a magical experience with it, but it made my skin feel soft and refreshed which was its purpose.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.